Don Cheadle - Rhodey/War Machine

Ben Kingsley - The Mandarin

Guy Pearce - Aldrich Killian

Rebecca Hall - Dr. Maya Hansen

Jon Favreau - Happy Hogan

Paul Bettany - JARVIS

James Badge Dale - Eric Savin

at effing last!!!

i wonder if they are going to go for the maderin as a contemporary mystical figure like he was originally, histroical mystical figure (like in the invincible iron man animated movie) or if they are going to go for the alien space-craft version. with fin fang foom as an alien.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

2013? That's a year after the Avengers. I wonder if any of them will be in this at the beginning, before Stark goes on his own mission.

ShadowPred

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

How are they going to make the Mandarin character make sense. Last time i checked, his powers come from 10 "magical" rings found from a crashed alien spacecraft. IM and IM2 is noted for being grounded in theoretical reality. I can imagine the rings being "miniature" arc reactors that fit around the fingers and can fire energy blasts, that would be sweeeet.

necroposting is against the forum rules. and that thread only has 2 replies....

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=3.0
Quote- No Necroposting. Don't post in really old threads unless you have something important to say.

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 11, 2010, 02:21:45 PM
How are they going to make the Mandarin character make sense. Last time i checked, his powers come from 10 "magical" rings found from a crashed alien spacecraft. IM and IM2 is noted for being grounded in theoretical reality. I can imagine the rings being "miniature" arc reactors that fit around the fingers and can fire energy blasts, that would be sweeeet.

the avengers is going to have mystical and realistic characters, and if they introduce an alien threat, i see no reason why they couldn't try for the mandarin with alien rings.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Shasvre on May 11, 2010, 08:09:17 AM
Iron Man 3 will be released 2013 and have the Mandarin as the villain.
HELL YEAH. I wanted the Mandarin in the Second film, but this is more than satisfying! :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

IDK too much about Mandarin other then his role in Ultimate Alliance. I loved the first two, and I hope this movie does not fall under the comic book curse.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

I bet no one noticed that the guy who handed Vanko his Passport and credentials was part of the 10 rings! Everything is falling into place nicely. Im betting that the Mandarin orchestrated all the events starting from when he was ambushed in Iraq.  I'm also willing to bet that Vanko was in cahoots in the Mandarin as well.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I didn't notice until the next day.

The Pointman

The Pointman

Quote from: KirklandSignature on May 14, 2010, 05:28:03 PM
I bet no one noticed that the guy who handed Vanko his Passport and credentials was part of the 10 rings! Everything is falling into place nicely. Im betting that the Mandarin orchestrated all the events starting from when he was ambushed in Iraq.  I'm also willing to bet that Vanko was in cahoots in the Mandarin as well.
Yeah that would be really cool. In the third you find out that the Mandarin set everything up from the beginning. Makes him an even bigger foe as well! Nice.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

That would be an awesome storyline!!! And next time I see Iron Man 2 I need to keep an eye out for the Ten Rings guy.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on May 11, 2010, 05:47:54 PM
IDK too much about Mandarin other then his role in Ultimate Alliance. I loved the first two, and I hope this movie does not fall under the comic book curse.

Ditto, those annoying spider robots pissed me off! :D

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Same with me about Mandarin. I loved Ultimate Alliance (never played 2) and I thought Mandarin was a cool character in that. I liked how they tied so many Marver characters together in one great story. Hmmm, Ultimate Alliance movie anyone? :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed