Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,076,680 times)

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 20, 2010, 03:58:17 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Nov 20, 2010, 03:38:13 AM
Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 20, 2010, 03:36:57 AM
Small Soldiers

That was a weird ass movie.

It's a fun movie though XD

True. I still remember when that came out.

Nope

Nope

Unforgiven. A movie that i thought looked at death as much more impactful then what i'v seen in movies.  Great movie, but i thought the
Spoiler
ending scene felt just a little out of place.
[close]
Great movie 9/10

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

You mean the
Spoiler
shootout in the bar
[close]
or the
Spoiler
epilogue telling how Clint prospered in dry goods
[close]
?

First Blood

First Blood

Maverick (1994) on AMC

Mel Gibson plays both gunslinger and cooky card player in this entertaining Western. Maverick (Gibson) wants to win the poker championship for money, and he also wants to prove, once and for all, that he is "the best". However, complications keep getting in his way. The film is supported by Jodie Foster, James Garner and Alfred Molina.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

I want to see that. A Mel Gibson western sounds too awesome. Plus I think it's directed by Richard (Lethal Weapon) Donner, which makes it sound even better.

In fact why haven't I seen it yet? What's wrong with me?! 

First Blood

First Blood

It is indeed directed by Donner. The thing that I liked about so much was the fact that Gibson is able to light up each scene with his eccentric chrisma. And Garner who was the original Maverick has more than a cameo, he's actually a stable piece of the plot.  :)

Mel Gibson + Western = Good fun.

See it TJ!!

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Uh!

*faints*

Nope

Nope

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 20, 2010, 02:44:46 PM
You mean the
Spoiler
shootout in the bar
[close]
or the
Spoiler
epilogue telling how Clint prospered in dry goods
[close]
?
Spoiler
Shootout. It felt out of place because each time someone was killed as said before, it felt really impactfull, and the shootout just didn't have that feeling for me.
[close]

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Harry Potter and The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 - 8/10 - Easily the best one of the series. As dark and adult as the book.

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Cloverfield 7/10

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Godzilla 98-7/10

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Cool-Hand Luke 9.5/10

God, I love this film. Quotable, enjoyable, and immensely well acted, this movie is a classic in every sense of the word. All people should watch this film at least once.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 21, 2010, 11:05:26 PM
Cool-Hand Luke 9.5/10

God, I love this film. Quotable, enjoyable, and immensely well acted, this movie is a classic in every sense of the word. All people should watch this film at least once.

I'd have to agree with that, such an awesome film.

AMERICAN : The Bill Hicks Story

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GaUvt81gH9c#ws

8.5/10

Entertaining.

Requiem28

Requiem28

Unstoppable  7.9/10   

good movie, but some of the music ruined it for me.  ESPECIALLY the end credits. What the hell was with that!?

any way, they even used Brian Tyler's score from AVP-R when they try to lower that guy from the helicopter.  I believe it was the National Guard Pt. 1 track.

Rioto

Rioto

ip man (1)

Amazing.

best part
Spoiler

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed