Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,091,115 times)

Jennifers Body (extended cut) pretty good i thought, need to see what was added over the Theatrical cut though, since i rented it, i'm not going to watch the TC before i send it back.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Shadow Warriors II: Hunt For The Death Merchant

Carl Weathers and Hulk Hogan. Just the biggest cheese-fest I've ever seen  :D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

"Fusion Reborn" 9/10 It was awesome thanks to this bruiser:

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Rioto on Nov 19, 2010, 09:27:42 AM
ip man 2
How was it? I heard it was a pretty worthy sequel.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 19, 2010, 03:34:39 PM
Quote from: Rioto on Nov 19, 2010, 09:27:42 AM
ip man 2
How was it? I heard it was a pretty worthy sequel.
i feel pretty stupid, i thought that was a bad typo of iron man 2 :D

Rioto

Rioto

lol i know i screw up sometimes but ip and iron? :P

The movie is good, great fights and ip man himself is the shit but the acting from the western actors SUCK

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

The Exorcist (Extended Director's Cut & Original Theatrical Edition) Blu-ray : It's 2010 going on 2011...

and this movie still scares me. Don't watch this movie before you go to sleep, just don't.

9.5/10

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Skyline

Jesus Christ. This movie is so f**king un-original it hurts. There are so many similarities to War of the Worlds (2005) and District 9 (2009) that it isn't even funny. The entire movie is also extremely repetitive.
Spoiler
"We should stay here!"
"No let's leave!"
{Generic army guy battle}
"Back inside!"
{More army battle}
"Let's go!"
{Another army guy battle}
[close]

Not to mention the acting which was just absolutely awful. Just a few similarities to D9 and WotW include;

Spoiler
Aliens breaking into a building, scanning around looking for people- something goes wrong (WotW)
Guy is in contact with aliens > guy gains strange symptoms > guy tries to save one character > guy becomes alien > movie ends (D9)
[close]

Also, the camera work was so f**king terrible. It just refuses to stay still for even calm shots. The thing is constantly moving around, swaying and it made me feel dizzy.
Not to mention the complete lack of character development, I don't remember anybody's name apart from 'Jerrod', and that's just because the chick was shouting his name over and over again. Everybody was completely generic and just absolutely terrible.
The effects were awful. Everything was un-natural and looked incredibly fake, like a videogame. I know the budget was low, but still, I was unimpressed.

Just like AvPR, this movie is a complete shitfest. The only reason I'm giving it a 1/10 is because
Spoiler
the scene with the planes attacking the ship was slightly entertaining.
[close]

1/10

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 19, 2010, 10:19:35 PM
Skyline

Jesus Christ. This movie is so f**king un-original it hurts. There are so many similarities to War of the Worlds (2005) and District 9 (2009) that it isn't even funny. The entire movie is also extremely repetitive.
Spoiler
"We should stay here!"
"No let's leave!"
"Back inside!"
{More army battle}
"Let's go!"
[close]

Not to mention the acting which was just absolutely awful. Just a few similarities to D9 and WotW include;

Spoiler
Aliens breaking into a building, scanning around looking for people- something goes wrong (WotW)
Guy is in contact with aliens > guy gains strange symptoms > guy tries to save one character > guy becomes alien > movie ends (D9)
[close]

Also, the camera work was so f**king terrible. It just refuses to stay still for even calm shots. The thing is constantly moving around, swaying and it made me feel dizzy.
Not to mention the complete lack of character development, I don't remember anybody's name apart from 'Jerrod', and that's just because the chick was shouting his name over and over again. Everybody was completely generic and just absolutely terrible.
The effects were awful. Everything was un-natural and looked incredibly fake, like a videogame. I know the budget was low, but still, I was unimpressed.

Just like AvPR, this movie is a complete shitfest. The only reason I'm giving it a 1/10 is because
Spoiler
[close]

1/10

HAHAHAHA! I told you!

Geronimo

Geronimo

Skyline

Spoiler
"We should stay here!"
"No let's leave!"
"Back inside!"
{More army battle}
"Let's go!"
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

1/10

Spoiler
I predicted this and I was right. I am now comforted knowing I don't have to see the movie to see if my prediction was right.
[close]

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 19, 2010, 10:22:36 PM
Skyline

Spoiler
"We should stay here!"
"No let's leave!"
"Back inside!"
{More army battle}
"Let's go!"
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
[close]

1/10

HAHAHAHA! I told you!

Yeah, I know, but I didn't expect it to be as f**king awful as it was.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Dude, like I said in my review; I spilled have of my guts coming out my mouth.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Small Soldiers

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Deathbearer on Nov 20, 2010, 03:36:57 AM
Small Soldiers

That was a weird ass movie.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed