Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,091,094 times)

Mr. Yutani

Mr. Yutani

Holy Man 7/10

I saw this on Fox, and the main character looked like he was high at the beginning!  :D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 24, 2010, 04:53:56 PM
300 9/10 loved it the first time, even more on this last viewing.

You believe me if I tell you I think that 90% of the shots in the film are quite literally, works of art?
All great directors know how to do this. So no, I have no trouble believing that.
Just look at every Hitchcock movie.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Die Hard With A Vengeance

7/10

Nowhere near as good as the first two, but still fun.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 24, 2010, 07:52:05 PM

7/10

That's actually my favorite entry in the series.  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 24, 2010, 08:08:53 PM
Quote from: Purebreedalien on Nov 24, 2010, 07:52:05 PM

7/10

That's actually my favorite entry in the series.  :)

I thought that it was too open, the others were more tense because the buildings were closed off. Nevermind, to each his own. :)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Jurassic Park 10/10

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Geronimo

Geronimo

Watched 'The Expendables'. If you are a guy and don't like this you don't deserve to be a man.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Geronimo on Nov 25, 2010, 02:54:39 AM
Watched 'The Expendables'. If you are a guy and don't like this you don't deserve to be a man.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiXaT_1I-vw#

I thought it was shithouse!

Lie

Lie

Surrogates 9/10 it's a good film

I will not bow is in the credits!  ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Taxi Driver (1976)

Martin Scorsese directs this American classic, about a lonely New York City cabbie Travis Bickle (Robert DeNiro) who drives the dark and seedy nights of New York. The film is very much a statement about the 70's and New York City itself; becoming a breeding ground for crime, drugs, prostitution and beyond. Scorsese brings a noir-ish style to the film complete with story narrations by Bickle in the form of a diary that he writes in. When Bickle see's a prostitute (Jodie Foster) that he thinks he can save...he'll cross a path both mentally and physically to try and save her. I urge anyone to see this film at some point if they can.

10/10

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Expendables - 10/10

So f**king awesome, loved it all the way through.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

The Lost World 9/10

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: First Blood on Nov 26, 2010, 03:21:21 AM
Taxi Driver (1976)

Martin Scorsese directs this American classic, about a lonely New York City cabbie Travis Bickle (Robert DeNiro) who drives the dark and seedy nights of New York. The film is very much a statement about the 70's and New York City itself; becoming a breeding ground for crime, drugs, prostitution and beyond. Scorsese brings a noir-ish style to the film complete with story narrations by Bickle in the form of a diary that he writes in. When Bickle see's a prostitute (Jodie Foster) that he thinks he can save...he'll cross a path both mentally and physically to try and save her. I urge anyone to see this film at some point if they can.

10/10
Taxi Driver is one hell of a suspense film. From the opening credits onward it is genuinly unsettling. I still don't know whether Travis is a hero or a crazy sonofabitch who just lost it.
It was a pleasure to see this classic film.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Been on my list for awhile now. Gotta watch it, sometime.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed