Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,076,761 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

True Grit (1969)

9.5/10

Such an amazing film, filled with comedy, action, awesome characters, so much fun to watch. Loved it a ton.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Seen the Coen Brothers version yet?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 20, 2011, 12:41:26 AM
Seen the Coen Brothers version yet?

Of course not.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Not like I'd know. They're both great.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 20, 2011, 12:44:19 AM
Not like I'd know.

You would have known.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Whuh hyneh?

ShadowPred

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I really liked the John Wayne version, but I think I actually preferred the recent one.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

12 Monkeys 9/10

This was a phenomenal film. The editing of it was great, and really helped to drag me into the story, making me anxious and apprehensive of what happens next. The interspersing of James' "dream" throughout the film, gradually showing more and more of the events that happen in it, was a genius idea. It filled the film with tension, leading up to the final scene of the movie. There was a very real sense of confusion and mystery as to what exactly was going on, and I didn't truly know until the final minutes of the film. The performances were quite good as well, especially from Brad Pitt, and the characters were very well-written. I cared about what happened to them; I felt something when they were done harm. Overall, definitely worth a watch.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Always loved 12 Monkeys since my first viewing. Imho, a grand piece of Science-Fiction.

Whiteout 7/10

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: AvatarIII on Mar 20, 2011, 12:27:53 PM
Whiteout 7/10

Is it worth watching, I keep avoiding it because I just don't feel that interested in it.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Well, isn't it that thriller with Kate Beckinsale?
I'm searching for it since a lot.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed