Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,091,233 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

You're sig needs something on the right.

Nope

Nope

The A-Team

8/10

They had flying tanks bro.

Flying tanks.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Shobidoo on Mar 19, 2011, 03:45:43 AM

Flying tanks.

Don't forget flying Sharltos!

Predators. The prettiest Predsploitation sequel so far - if it's a beacon of things to come, I couldn't be happier.

First Blood

First Blood

Planet Hulk

It was good, it overall captured the feel of the story-arc really well.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 19, 2011, 04:28:19 AM
Quote from: Shobidoo on Mar 19, 2011, 03:45:43 AM

Flying tanks.

Don't forget flying Sharltos!

Predators. The prettiest Predsploitation sequel so far - if it's a beacon of things to come, I couldn't be happier.

So is Predators the first A/P movie you enjoyed since 1987? I also really liked it, as it helped get the Predator franchise back on track after the AVP films (Though the first AVp was enjoyable)

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 19, 2011, 01:02:38 PM
So is Predators the first A/P movie you enjoyed since 1987? I also really liked it, as it helped get the Predator franchise back on track after the AVP films (Though the first AVp was enjoyable)

Nah, I also dig P2, despite its flaws. I like Predators because it's actually a really good looking movie - the lighting is dynamic, the camera angles are inobstrusive, and it's edited together intelligently. Not a hint of ramping anywhere. If you can slap a better script on that you've got a fantastic Predator movie, so I hope we're witnessing an upward trend.

As for AVP...eruuerggh.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Aliens. I had already got my friend to watch Alien. He got hooked and we watched Aliens.

Vulhala

Vulhala

Finally saw Kick Ass. Great film. 9/10

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Mar 19, 2011, 04:18:49 PM
Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Mar 19, 2011, 01:02:38 PM

Nah, I also dig P2, despite its flaws. I like Predators because it's actually a really good looking movie - the lighting is dynamic, the camera angles are inobstrusive, and it's edited together intelligently. Not a hint of ramping anywhere. If you can slap a better script on that you've got a fantastic Predator movie, so I hope we're witnessing an upward trend.

As for AVP...eruuerggh.
I too enjoyed P2, but no where not as much as Predators. As for Alien^3 and Alien Resurrection, I enjoyed them ofr what they were, and they both had strengths and weaknesses, but they just fell a little flat (both for different reasons). Alien^3 is the better made movie, despite production issues, but Resurrection is slightly more enjoyable. AVP was also enjoyable (to me), but AVPR, ehh...

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Conan the Barbarian.

So awesome it's not even funny - only it's funny, too. This is what Star Wars would look like if it overdosed on steroids and PCP. And then blew up.

Criminally underrated, and a bewilderingly accurate biography of Arnold Schwarzenegger. It may not be entirely true to Howard's literary response to the Cthulhu mythos, but the movie is so great I couldn't care less. Also, Mako.

Now I'm off to punch some camels - time enough for Earth in the grave.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Toy Story 3...
Warms your heart, makes you laugh and makes you cry... wow, what a film. Loved it.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Death Race 2000

7.5/10

good fun

Shasvre

Shasvre

Watched a couple of movies.

Gamer - I've seen parts of it before, but this was the first time I saw the whole thing. Not that good, even though some parts were awesome. Gerard Butler once again convinced me that he should be playing The Punisher. He's f**king brutal in this movie. Funny enought, Hall's character is actually named Castle in this. :laugh: 6/10.

Season of the Witch - Decent, but nothing special. Cage's acting was stiff as hell, but Perlman was awesome as always. It kept me entertained while I watched it, but it's not a movie that I'm in a rush to watch again. 6/10

[REC] 2 - Second time I've seen this and I really like it. It's more focused on the religious part of the infection than the first one and I don't mind that at all. Plenty of action in this, seeing as how we're following a SWAT team now (or the spanish equivalent). 8/10.

Sharp Sticks

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 19, 2011, 09:23:27 PM
Toy Story 3...
Warms your heart, makes you laugh and makes you cry... wow, what a film. Loved it.

;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed