Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,090,402 times)

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 16, 2012, 02:27:18 AM
Skip the theatrical, just go straight for the Assembly Cut. Watch the theatrical afterward if you want to compare. AC is a better film in every way.

Addams Family Values

A paramount example of a sequel besting its predecessor in every way, Addams Family Values trades the tired broad strokes comedy of the original for some of the most deliciously arch satire Hollywood has ever put out. Paul Rudnick's script is so witty, so consistently hilarious, and so downright bitchy, that it practically transcends any kind of flaws in story or plot structure, almost heroically maintaining an awe-inspiringly consistent stream of knock out one-liners. And the performances... all are incredible, especially Joan Cusack in her career best role as the hilariously materialistic black widow nanny.

i watched the first one on Saturday, and I'm not sure which one i prefer to be honest, I think it's too close to call, needless to say both are excellent. and they need a blu ray release. as far as i know the first one never even got a DVD release! not in region 2 at least.

Kol

Kol

the incredible hulk

i saw it yesterday for the first time on TV.
i assume it was not the uncut version. 2 mins been cut off; germany television, always like that.

my opinion on the movie: a very flat result of what could've been done.  :(
but i've also read that 70 mins have been cut from the movie.  :o
that version i would like to see.

the film wasn't that bad, at least i saw it till the end not like "the hulk". tried to see it 2 times, but after several minutes i just quited. but i was younger so i will give it a new chance, when it's aired again on TV.

what i don't like about the modern hulk in general is that he became a over produced-cgi-mess.
i just want no total unreal being, but an actor with cg-enhancements.

6/10

(2 minutes we're cut and it was no HD. just TV-quality.)

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Cabin in the Woods    9/10
Inglorious Basterds   10/10
Crank 2   7/10

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

The Other Guys - 5/10
Scott Pilgrim Vs. The World - 6/10
Kill List - 6.5/10

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

The Lord of the Ring The Fellowship of the Ring 10/10

Always great, also felt good to shut up a group of ass wipes behind me who were bashing on the movie because they didn't want to see it. 8)

End of Evangelion 10/10

The reaction of people who walked by the computer while I watched this were f**king hilarious.

"What, what the f**k? Is that a vagina?!" :laugh:

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

AlienĀ³ Assembly Cut

I much preferred this version to the theatrical (which I also enjoyed greatly). The extra stuff with Golic was great to see, and I definitely liked Ripley's suicide better without the chestburster. The other added details great additions as well. I've definitely come to love AlienĀ³ just as much as the first two now. Its certainly flawed, and that much is very obvious, but it also did a lot of great and unexpected things with the series. I'm definitely very glad that we got this film and not an Aliens 2, so to speak.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Agreed.

A Night To Remember
This ranks as the most historically accurate of all Titanic films, with no additions and only using confirmed eyewitness testimony. That being said, Cameron's film still got the technical information about the sinking correct while this one did not. The ship sinking intact for example was not proven until the discovery of the wreck, which this film was made before. Still, a great movie.
Cine-Meter, 10/10
Mono-Meter, 9/10

r888

r888

sleepy hollow 10/10 love this film so much

Nero the Jackal

Nero the Jackal

Conan the barbarian (original)
The classics were nearly always the best.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Curse of the Golden Flower
Shitty ending for an otherwise excellent drama, with a tremendous photography.

First Blood

First Blood

Horrible Bosses

Second time I've seen it since the theater and it's still great. Colin Farrell steals the show as the d-bag Bobby Pellitt, and Charlie Day was great as Dale. There's also a very short but very amusing cameo by Ioan Gruffudd who does "wet-work." Nice little comedy. :)

DJ Pu$$yface

DJ Pu$$yface

Quote from: First Blood on Apr 17, 2012, 09:34:53 PM
Horrible Bosses

Second time I've seen it since the theater and it's still great. Colin Farrell steals the show as the d-bag Bobby Pellitt, and Charlie Day was great as Dale. There's also a very short but very amusing cameo by Ioan Gruffudd who does "wet-work." Nice little comedy. :)

Great movie. Kevin Spacey was the biggest d*ck.

Prime113

Prime113

Falling Down (1993 - Joel Schumaker - Michael Douglas - Robert Duvall)   7.5/10

No Escape (1994 - Martin Campbell - Ray Liotta - Lance Henriksen)  6.5/10

Tower Heist (2011 - Brett Ratner - Ben Stiller - Eddie Murphy)  7.5/10

Vepariga

Vepariga

Real Steel - 7/10
better then I was expecting.

Take Shelter - 8/10
A Good watch

Independance Day - 7/10
Good cheesy fun. "Elvis has left the building!"

r888

r888

Watchmen 9/10 love it haven't read the novel

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed