Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,091,225 times)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 14, 2011, 12:14:05 AM
Assault on Precinct 13 (1976)
One of the finest 70s suspense films and still one of Carpenter's greatest.
Cine-Meter, 8/10
Mono-Meter, 10/10

Damn straight. Great film.

Terx2

Terx2

Screamers.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Dragonheart - 10/10

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 14, 2011, 05:40:26 AM
Dragonheart - 10/10

Wanted to see that movie last night but i went for dungeons & dragons :laugh: Sometimes i really like those bad cheesy movies :p At least D&D had some great atmosphere 8)

Marr

Marr

Due Date........quite liked it but I am suprised that the makers of Planes, Trains & Automobiles didnt sue!

The Fighter, very good movie.

Quote from: howardvegas on Nov 14, 2011, 02:54:51 PM
Due Date........quite liked it but I am suprised that the makers of Planes, Trains & Automobiles didnt sue!

how could they? there were no trains :D

Darwinsgirl

Darwinsgirl

Mr. Brooks   * * *  Kevin Costner as a serial killer...William Hurt as his evil alter ego

Shasvre

Shasvre

Thor - With commentary by Kenneth Branagh

Very interesting to get to hear Ken's opinions on the scenes. Full of fun facts as well. :)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

A Goofy Movie ;D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: Snowdog on Nov 14, 2011, 08:49:06 AM
At least D&D had some great atmosphere 8)

D&D was so bad, I remember my cousin and I laugh through the  whole movie. I also remember the TV series on Fox Kids back in the late 90's and I remember the TV series being really boring. New Line hoped that D&D would be a box office hit but it didn't. It pre-date Lord of the Rings by one year and Lord of the Rings is everything that D&D should have been.

Nostalgia Critic reviewed the movie and it was a good review  :laugh:

http://thatguywiththeglasses.com/videolinks/thatguywiththeglasses/nostalgia-critic/29639-dungeons-and-dragons

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Starship Troopers
Finally, after so much time spent hunting the blu-ray. Love it, some things could've been done better (hard to believe Rico is barely touched by the very probable possibility of the death of his parents; yes, he decides to go back to fight, but he did not even shed a tear), but otherwise, rocking. I honestly shed a tear when Dizzy died, as well.

The Ghost and the Darkness
This film was mentioned in The Winston Effect and I decided to take a look. Really good stuff.

Outlander
Aaayyyeeeeeeeee.

Brighton Rock (2010) not bad, cool to see some familiar locations since I live near brighton.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 14, 2011, 10:23:20 PMStarship Troopers

Finally, after so much time spent hunting the blu-ray. Love it, some things could've been done better (hard to believe Rico is barely touched by the very probable possibility of the death of his parents; yes, he decides to go back to fight, but he did not even shed a tear), but otherwise, rocking. I honestly shed a tear when Dizzy died, as well.

This wasn't your first time watching Starship Troopers, was it?

Feral_PRED

Feral_PRED

Hatchet 2          8/10
Horrible Bosses   8.5/10
Jason X             7/10

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Nov 14, 2011, 10:23:20 PM
Starship Troopers

Ah, that old classic. Love it.

They sucked his brains out.

Personally, though, I love how unrealistically Rico responds to his parents' deaths. Just adds to the satire that Verhoeven was making, making Rico into an even more ridiculous caricature of a war movie hero.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed