Last Movie You Watched Part 1

Started by Ratchetcomand, Dec 08, 2007, 05:28:17 AM

Author
Last Movie You Watched Part 1 (Read 1,091,043 times)

Lie

Lie

500 Days Of Summer, All the film needed was a sexy scene.  :D

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The whole time Zooey was in there, was a sexy scene.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Isle of the Dead, 9/10
Return of Count Yorga 8/10
Deadbeat at Dawn 7/10

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

The Town 9.5/10

This movie was f**king awesome. There was not a single bad performance, and Pete Postlethwaite especially stood out in the few scenes he was in. The action was pulse-pounding and tense. I could literally feel my heart pumping as I sat in the theatre watching. The characters were all interesting; some were clear cut good, but most were morally ambiguous, and all were excellently crafted and thought out. There were some similarities between this film and Heat and The Departed (especially the former), but it was still its own film. Overall, an immensely enjoyable experience. You should all go see it.

What're you still sitting there reading this for? Go. Now!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

^ Our reviews were quite similar- great minds think alike.  :)

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

That they do, that they do.

Nope

Nope

BraveHeart. A movie that really hit an emotional cord for me. Everything had this emotional impact, wich i dont see in alot of films lately. The acting was superb, very believable, and i cared for the characters. Action was brutal enough to have impact. I didnt much care for the relationship between
Spoiler
the Princess and William Wallace
[close]
at first, but it later played out pretty well. Overall a great film, i highly reccomend it. 9/10 Oh and the soundtrack was awsome to!

DrGediman

DrGediman

Willard (1971) - a very dated comedy from the 70s.  I hate to say it, but I think the remake is better.  Although maybe someone will prove me wrong.

The Captain

The Captain

Quote from: shobidoo on Sep 26, 2010, 07:04:15 AM
BraveHeart. A movie that really hit an emotional cord for me. Everything had this emotional impact, wich i dont see in alot of films lately. The acting was superb, very believable, and i cared for the characters. Action was brutal enough to have impact. I didnt much care for the relationship between
Spoiler
[close]
at first, but it later played out pretty well. Overall a great film, i highly reccomend it. 9/10 Oh and the soundtrack was awsome to!

Not a whole lot of historical accuracy though. Still a good film though.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
AH THE MEMORIES

Nope

Nope

Quote from: The Captain on Sep 26, 2010, 06:34:49 PM
Quote from: shobidoo on Sep 26, 2010, 07:04:15 AM
Spoiler
[close]

Not a whole lot of historical accuracy though. Still a good film though.
Yea i would never claim that it was historically accurate.

Lie

Lie

Juno, It was pretty awesome.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Just watched Rita, Sue and Bob Too. Jesus, the 80s was a scabby and horrible place. I'm so thankful for the 90s and 00's.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Who dared you to go see that shit?!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed