Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,176 times)

Puks

Puks

There were no mosquitoes in the paleozoic, so you and the artwork fail.

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

I read on some site that it is going to change Jurassic Park forever of something and that it is officially in production.

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Quote from: Puks on Jun 01, 2010, 08:45:23 PM

There were biting insects, or they could just use the Loy Extraction technique where DNA is removed from fossil bones, as described in the NOVEL.

So you and your comment fail!  8)

Puks

Puks

I wonder how a Meganeura made it's appearance in the novel since it's an invertebrate..

Captain Salt

Captain Salt

Hard to say...I'm not sure how you'd "grow" an insect, seeing as the dinosaur embryos needed to be kept in plastic egg shells until they hatched...

XenoVC

XenoVC

Who's to say the covers are completely representative of what's inside?

Remonster

Remonster

Seriously, this is pathetic. The book is twenty years old, let people enjoy the new comics, even if they aren't realistic.

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

xxxBIOHAZARDxxx

Cant wait for movie, though.

Skinner

Skinner

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jun 01, 2010, 08:41:46 PM
Quote from: Skinner link=topic ::)=990.msg742164#msg742164 date=1275422366
New Jurassic Park Redemption scan.

Really? This doesn't even look like Jurassic Park!

Right, because it's only Jurassic Park if it's relegated to the same two God-forsaken islands in the Pacific!  ::)

Looks awesome, actually...
And we have never see Dimetrodon in the movies before.  ;D

LarJaThwei

LarJaThwei

Anoter T-Rex better return to it's former glory and redeem itself for that sorry loss to the other one had to the Spinosaurus. I don't give a shit that it's bigger, just f**k up it's sail and it'll retreat...most likely.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Captain Salt on Jun 01, 2010, 09:15:39 PM
Quote from: Puks on Jun 01, 2010, 08:45:23 PM

There were biting insects, or they could just use the Loy Extraction technique where DNA is removed from fossil bones, as described in the NOVEL.

So you and your comment fail!  8)

Extracting DNA from the mosquito is fail period, since you're going to a) get tree amber and b) mosquito blood. Dinosaur DNA isn't part of the equation at that point.

Basher917

Basher917

........................... :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o to awsome...... :o :o :o :o....to..... :o :o :o......explain......why it needs to happen

ANYTIME 420

ANYTIME 420

I dont KNOW about anyone else but i'd lo.ve to see a Carcharodontosaurus on JP IV but thats just me and more Dilophosaurs too please =/.

Sylizar

Sylizar

I would too.

ANYTIME 420

ANYTIME 420

I'd love to see a fight between A T-Rex and a Carcharadontosaurus . and less Raptors and more Dilophosaurs

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed