Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,556 times)

Puks

Puks

Should I even bother writing that there's no DNA in fossils? Hmmm..

..oh I already did.  ;D

First Blood

First Blood

"Bingo, dino DNA!"

Keg

Keg

Just as daft as coming across a lump of amber, which happens to have a mosquito perfectly preserved inside, which happens to contain dino dna, which happens to be useable for cloning. Its Sci-Fi monster fun leaning more towards the Fi so they can do whatever the hell they want to put ruddy great big dinos onscreen.

I'd love an underwater scene with a plesiosaur or something. Awesome. Get in there. How i dont know. just get it done  ;D

First Blood

First Blood

Speaking of underwater scenes, in Jurassic Park 3 one of my favorite scenes was when the Spino was attacking the boat on the river. It was something new and exciting. Other than that, the film was a disappointment.

brennan4

brennan4

Quote from: Puks on May 05, 2010, 07:01:10 PM

..oh I already did.  ;D
The dna's from blood in mosquitoes preserved in amber. I'll be over here prertending that makes more sense.

MrBrokenTusks.

MrBrokenTusks.

Quote from: First Blood on May 05, 2010, 07:15:41 PM
Speaking of underwater scenes, in Jurassic Park 3 one of my favorite scenes was when the Spino was attacking the boat on the river. It was something new and exciting. Other than that, the film was a disappointment.
Agreed  I think in the new one they should try something new.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Puks on May 05, 2010, 07:01:10 PM

..oh I already did.  ;D

If you can believe it, dinosaur bones have been discovered with soft tissue still intact.

Puks

Puks

Damn, I just read National Geographic's articles on this and I don't know what to say.. a mammoth is ok, but a T-Rex? How the f**k did that happen? If I was a dino geek version of Jules Winnfield I'd say it's a f**kin miracle. This shit just doesn't happen.

Okey, I'm going back to Google to find me some moar.

And thanks for proving me wrong, Doom.

Remonster

Remonster

Quote from: Puks on May 05, 2010, 08:44:53 PM
Damn, I just read National Geographic's articles on this and I don't know what to say.. a mammoth is ok, but a T-Rex? How the f**k did that happen? If I was a dino geek version of Jules Winnfield I'd say it's a f**kin miracle. This shit just doesn't happen.

Mind hooking me up with a link if you find any information? I checked the Nat Geo website and didn't find it.

Yautja117

Yautja117

Yeah. I always that that was abit strange... ???

The Captain

The Captain

If they don't get a decent story line sorted then it'll be just a monster movie an din danger of becoming too B-movie-ish

Puks

Puks

Quote from: Remonster on May 05, 2010, 08:58:16 PM

Mind hooking me up with a link if you find any information? I checked the Nat Geo website and didn't find it.

Here's what I read:
http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2007/04/070412-dino-tissues.html

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I know, isn't it something? But did they find any actual red blood cells?

Puks

Puks

There seems to be nothing new on this, every article points to the 2005 discovery, subsequent restoring of a few amino-acids and comparing it to chicken's...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Interesting. The last time something like this happened, a T.Rex leg was discovered with blood vessels still intact. Sounds familiar at all?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed