Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,453 times)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Keg on May 04, 2010, 07:15:12 PM
Suppose you could say the infant did it but the scene later on suggests that bloke who goes into the hold is its first kill.

The infant fitting through the door frame would make sense.

Edit: I think only the adult T-Rex was on-board the ship when it crashed.

Keg

Keg

The only trouble with that is, if the infant did it, how the f**k did a man manage to hold onto to the wheel or whatever it was while a bloody dinosaur was chewing on it. Only an instant, quick, clean bite could do that and i doubt the infant was capable of that. Still though that same thing would still apply to the raptors. That wouldnt have happened in real life but its a movie. The infant is probably the safest answer i suppose. Saw its mother having all the fun outside so it thought im having some of that.

First Blood

First Blood

I don't think the baby was on-board the boat when it crashed.

I pulled this off wikipedia...

Realizing that the Tyrannosaur will likely come for its infant, Malcolm and Sarah rush to the Jurassic Park arena to get the baby T. Rex, which had been brought in separately by plane, and during this time, the T. Rex is wreaking havoc in San Diego.

I am not sure if this is mentioned in the film, of the baby being brought separately. At this point I'll look at the hand scene as a goof.  :-\

Skinner

Skinner

Quote from: First Blood on May 04, 2010, 03:08:41 AM
Does JP Legacy provide a map of the park? I've always wanted to see the layout of the park. I am assuming the dock is *inside* the exhibit area, because Nedry opens the "Jurassic Park" gate and drives inside when he's trying to reach the dock.
Here's a pretty accurate map.
http://www.jplegacy.org/encyc/maps/islanublar.gif

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Skinner on May 04, 2010, 07:31:19 PM
Does JP Legacy provide a map of the park? I've always wanted to see the layout of the park. I am assuming the dock is *inside* the exhibit area, because Nedry opens the "Jurassic Park" gate and drives inside when he's trying to reach the dock.

:o Much appreciated Skinner!

Keg

Keg

Quote from: First Blood on May 04, 2010, 07:23:21 PM
I don't think the baby was on-board the boat when it crashed.

I pulled this off wikipedia...

Realizing that the Tyrannosaur will likely come for its infant, Malcolm and Sarah rush to the Jurassic Park arena to get the baby T. Rex, which had been brought in separately by plane, and during this time, the T. Rex is wreaking havoc in San Diego.

I am not sure if this is mentioned in the film, of the baby being brought separately. At this point I'll look at the hand scene as a goof.  :-\

Yeaj youre right actually. They drive the car to the unfinished Jurassic Park in san diego where they grab the baby. So it had clearly allready arrived by the time the boat appeared. Bollocks thought i might have had a semi acceptable answer for a minute haha.

Quote from: Skinner on May 04, 2010, 07:31:19 PM

Nice

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: First Blood on May 04, 2010, 07:09:32 PM
I read somewhere that Spielberg originally wanted Raptors, hence the hand on the wheel. But at last minute changed to the T-Rex.

Glad he decided otherwise. Raptors were boring by that point.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 05, 2010, 01:50:36 AM
Quote from: First Blood on May 04, 2010, 07:09:32 PM
I read somewhere that Spielberg originally wanted Raptors, hence the hand on the wheel. But at last minute changed to the T-Rex.

Glad he decided otherwise. Raptors were boring by that point.

The threat of multiple Raptors would have been much harder to contain also.

Skinner

Skinner

I think raptors would have been much better. Several raptors running through the city, pouncing on civilians. Although you would be tired of seeing them at that point in the movie.

SM

SM

Just get a bunch of girls from the high school gym team to take them out.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Skinner on May 05, 2010, 02:12:31 AM
I think raptors would have been much better. Several raptors running through the city, pouncing on civilians. Although you would be tired of seeing them at that point in the movie.

Actually they didn't have much screen time. They killed everyone in the long-grass and attack Malcolm and Co at the abandoned station. That was it. The Lost World was mostly the Rex's show.

Jurassic Park's running theme was the Raptors
The Lost World's was the T-Rex's
and Jurassic Park 3 focused on the Raptors again.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm so sick of the raptors. Why the hell was the Dilophosaurus taken away from the series after JP? I would've liked to see more of it...maybe a small group even.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

They kick-ass!

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i want some new dinosaurs.

dilos are fine, but i want something else

First Blood

First Blood

I enjoyed the Compys that ate Dieter.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed