Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,580 times)

Puks

Puks

The entire "giant monster on a rampage in the city" ending was awful. That shit belongs to Godzilla.

Enjoyed everything before that, though.

Keg

Keg

I loved the ending in the city. But the situation with the ship and everybody onboard being dead didnt make a jot of sense.

SM

SM

QuoteThe tree sequence was a joke. Let's see, the trip just slipped, and is holding steady for God knows
how long. Should we I dunno...climb down the side of the tree the car isn't facing!?

Everyone's a f**king critic...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on May 04, 2010, 12:46:34 AM
QuoteThe tree sequence was a joke. Let's see, the trip just slipped, and is holding steady for God knows
how long. Should we I dunno...climb down the side of the tree the car isn't facing!?

I'm just saying :P

Quote from: Keg on May 04, 2010, 12:34:50 AM
One thing that always bugs the shit out of me though and it has done since I first saw it is the ending of The Lost World. The T-Rex and the infant are in the hold, yet somehow everybody onboard the ship is torn to shreds. Theres even a severed hand holding onto the wheel in the bridge. Even if the T-Rex had gotten loose and then it went back into the hold and someone closed the doors before they died how the f**k did a massive T-Rex kill people inside the bridge without damaging the structure. Did it lift the roof off carefully, eat the poor sailors inside, put the roof back quietly, sneak back into the hold and sit waiting, pretending everythings fine? haha

Here's your explanation.

Skinner

Skinner

Jurassic Park Legacy can come up with an explanation for anything.

SM

SM

QuoteI'm just saying

No, you're whinging.  That scene in the tree was great.  Helped develop Tim and Grant, was exciting when trying to outrun the car, then the great punchline at the end.

Seeesh...

This however...
QuoteThe captain came out of the bridge and the Rex saw him at eye level and attacked him, ripping his body free from his hand which was gripping the wheel.

Sounds patently ridiculous.  Whinge about something legit, sir!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SM on May 04, 2010, 12:56:21 AM
QuoteI'm just saying

No, you're whinging.  That scene in the tree was great.  Helped develop Tim and Grant, was exciting when trying to outrun the car, then the great punchline at the end.

Seeesh...

SM

SM

Praise > whinge.

Aren't these your favourtist movies anyway?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Doesn't mean I can't be annoyed by the lack of logic in one or two scenes.

SM

SM

The cinematic payoff is greater than any perceived lack of logic.  In that scene at least.

The Pointman

The Pointman

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 04, 2010, 12:49:03 AM

I'm just saying :P

Quote from: Keg on May 04, 2010, 12:34:50 AM
One thing that always bugs the shit out of me though and it has done since I first saw it is the ending of The Lost World. The T-Rex and the infant are in the hold, yet somehow everybody onboard the ship is torn to shreds. Theres even a severed hand holding onto the wheel in the bridge. Even if the T-Rex had gotten loose and then it went back into the hold and someone closed the doors before they died how the f**k did a massive T-Rex kill people inside the bridge without damaging the structure. Did it lift the roof off carefully, eat the poor sailors inside, put the roof back quietly, sneak back into the hold and sit waiting, pretending everythings fine? haha

Here's your explanation.

I remember hearing a rumor that
Spoiler
raptors got onto the ship and attacked some of the crew.
[close]
Then again, could be wrong.

SM

SM

So where were they when the Venture arrived?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Cuba.

SM

SM

Executing their plan to take out Castro?

Or just for the cigars?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

*looks left*

*looks right*

*leans in*

Both!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed