Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,734 times)

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Thank you, Skinner.  :D

Quote from: First Blood on May 01, 2010, 11:51:38 PM
:D

It was still cheesy.

Oh, sure, but at least it didn't take place in (film) reality. And the brutal and clever nature of the actual raptors more than made up for it (I love how they snap Udesky's neck).

In fact, it was almost as though they were trying to make up for getting completely creamed by a ten year old girl.

Oh wait...

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

SpaceMarines

First Blood

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

What the... ???

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: SpaceMarines on May 02, 2010, 12:03:14 AM
What the... ???

I don't know.  :D

I just came across it.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

That was just wrong.  :D

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on May 02, 2010, 12:05:12 AM
That was just wrong.  :D

;D
On a side note...when the Rex attacks the Camper, I love how the door *suddenly* becomes jammed.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

How (in)convenient, eh?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: TJ Doc on May 02, 2010, 12:10:14 AM
How (in)convenient, eh?

And who's idea was it to set up base camp at the *edge* of a 100 ft cliff  ???

Ahhh! I am ruining this movie that I love so much by pointing out its flaws... :-X

Skinner

Skinner

Can't set up camp on a game trail, but can set it up right next to a water hole.  :P

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Skinner on May 02, 2010, 12:15:48 AM
Can't set up camp on a game trail, but can set it up right next to a water hole.  :P

Shame....Ludlow should have listened to Burke (guy with the beard and cowboy hat). He was the Dino expert.  :'(

Skinner

Skinner

Would you trust a guy that would run right into the jaws of a t-rex, because there is a small snake on him?

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Skinner on May 02, 2010, 12:21:15 AM
Would you trust a guy that would run right into the jaws of a t-rex, because there is a small snake on him?

:D

Good point.

Hive Tyrant

Hive Tyrant

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 01, 2010, 04:48:12 PM
You're right, but I guess the reason I'm not making too big a scene over it is because the T.Rex being weakened like that completely overshadows it. They way I see it, I'm watching Deinonychus in all three movies. They just happened to be called Velociraptor since the name is more exotic.

At the time JP was written, Deinonychus was still called Velociraptor. Not necessarily a scientific inaccuracy -- merely outdated information that was not updated in order to stick true to the names of the novel.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed