Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,184 times)

Alien³

Alien³

But why bring in Allosaurus it'd only act much like the tyrannosaur or the Spino, if they had to introduce yet another dino I say bring in the Carnotaurus  like what Skinner said, it was amazing in the novel so have it in the film. I'd love to see it camouflaging itself against the jungle a bit like the predator. Would be great!

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yeah, after reading the novel I want so bad the Carnotaurus! First picture could inspire great posters.... 8)

Alien³

Alien³

Anyone who is a fan of Jurassic Park should download this free album which is the memoirs of John hammond. It's very interesting and a great addition to any collection. He talks about the creation of site B and the hardship he endured during the creation and destruction of the Park. 

http://scallengerlegacytrilogy.trescom.org/jurassictime/index.html

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

better just play the game, brah.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Mar 14, 2010, 04:30:28 PM
better just play the game, brah.

If you're talking about Trespasser it's different, these guys have mixed in music and made it sound like a proper album about John Hammond's life. It's real good.  ;)

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 14, 2010, 11:59:07 AM
Yeah, after reading the novel I want so bad the Carnotaurus! First picture could inspire great posters.... 8)

Wasn't that dino in JP3? It walks up to Grant and the kid and smells some poop then walks away?

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 14, 2010, 05:00:45 PM
Quote from: OmegaZilla on Mar 14, 2010, 11:59:07 AM

Wasn't that dino in JP3? It walks up to Grant and the kid and smells some poop then walks away?

Nope that was one of these.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Yes, it was a Ceratosaurus. And a really cool one at that (Il love breedin' em in JPOG!), if only hadn't such ridicolous cameo...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ya, they kind of threw the thing in there without any real reason. I want to see a dino-fight actually in the new film; Trike/T.Rex, or something.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

That would be an 'effin classic!

Regarding that picture of the Ceratosaurus, I have the complete Dinosaur Chart that has come with my Trilogy pack 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Carnotaurus was the dinosaur from that disney movie right?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oooh, yes.

8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I can't take Carnotaurus seriously. Those arms are just so pathetic lol

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Because T.Rex arms are strong, muscular and flesh tearing. :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They are. And they're bigger than a Carnotaur's.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed