Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,244 times)

War Wager

Master Chief

Quote from: SM on Aug 16, 2007, 02:40:51 AM
Clicky

This is a JP fan script I wrote 6 years ago.  I revised it a couple of times before the guy who asked me to write it piked out of the project.

Reading again for the first time since I wrote it, some of it still works and some of it is fairly embarrassing.  It wears it's references squarely on it's sleeve.

Note that this was written long before I saw the third film, so the couple of gags that seem lifted straight from JP3, are just coincidence.

That was an action packed script.  One turn after another, soldiers were being killed.  I really liked the T-rex battle.  How the Liopleurodon snatched the soldier up and pissing the T-rex off, good stuff.

SM

Thanks.

I nicked that Liopleurodon bit from an episode of Walking With Dinosaurs.  This small two legged dinosaur is foraging for shellfish in some rocks when the big bugger appears out of the water from nowhere and eats him.  ;D

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Apr 25, 2007, 04:49:10 PM
http://www.dorlingkindersley-uk.co.uk/static/cs/uk/11/clipart/exp_dinosaur/img/image_exp_dino021.jpg

Having a Kronosaurus as the main would be awesome.
they had a plan for this dino i the 4th. jumps outta water and rips a airplane's wing off when the plane is low. Speilbergo said this story shoulda been the one for JP3.

War Wager

War Wager

After doing JP1, Joe Johnston came to Speilberg and asked to do a second movie. Speilberg said that if a third was ever considered, he'd be the first choice. JP3 isn't a bad movie, the most exiting of the lot, but I still think that this is Speilbergs franchise. 

You should check out JoBlo.com. According to that " a soldier of fortune finds himself in a Medieval castle where a nefarious cooperation has been breeding dinosaurs to be military weapons. They are super-smart they have dog and human DNA encoded into them (to make them obiediant and problem solving) and they also have enchanced legs and forearms. Oh and they'd be wearing body armour  and mabye shooting people too."

WHAT HAS THIS FRANCHISE BECOME!!  :o

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 17, 2007, 12:10:56 PM
After doing JP1, Joe Johnston came to Speilberg and asked to do a second movie. Speilberg said that if a third was ever considered, he'd be the first choice. JP3 isn't a bad movie, the most exiting of the lot, but I still think that this is Speilbergs franchise. 

You should check out JoBlo.com. According to that " a soldier of fortune finds himself in a Medieval castle where a nefarious cooperation has been breeding dinosaurs to be military weapons. They are super-smart they have dog and human DNA encoded into them (to make them obiediant and problem solving) and they also have enchanced legs and forearms. Oh and they'd be wearing body armour  and mabye shooting people too."

WHAT HAS THIS FRANCHISE BECOME!!  :o
So maybe will see huge carnivores with huge lasers and rocket launchers attached to their heads. I would actually like to see that water dinosaur. Somewhere on the internet said this, i do not know where but, the water dinosaur was the one that took the boat out full of jackass' in the begin of JP3

War Wager

Thats because I think a fourth movie was planned all along. You'd think it'd probably be the Spino that destroys the boat, but it could easily be the Krono...

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: War Wager on Aug 17, 2007, 04:59:25 PM
Thats because I think a fourth movie was planned all along. You'd think it'd probably be the Spino that destroys the boat, but it could easily be the Krono...
it was the one who took the boat full of assholes. krono is a good idea because stan winston would maje it and u do not know what it would act like, but it will be badass that's for sure.

Dane

The Tyrannosaurus Rex could not have been beaten by Spinosaurus because Spinosaurus didn't have the teeth for fighting. It is a fish eater, no more, no less. Also Spinosaurus doesnt have very strong bones. When the T-rex bit Spino's neck it would have broken Spino's neck.  Its arms were more under the body for catching fish as well, so it wouldn't be able to    break T-Rex's  neck. T-Rex by far is stronger than all the carnivores. Gigantosaurus and Carcardontosaurus cant beat T-Rex because they have teeth for stabbing and slicing but no force behind it. T-Rex had the teeth to crush anything so it is proven that the Tyrannosaurus Rex was the top carnivore. So he should be the main Dinosaur and victor of all the fights he gets into.

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Dane on Aug 17, 2007, 08:54:46 PM
The Tyrannosaurus Rex could not have been beaten by Spinosaurus because Spinosaurus didn't have the teeth for fighting. It is a fish eater, no more, no less. Also Spinosaurus doesnt have very strong bones. When the T-rex bit Spino's neck it would have broken Spino's neck.  Its arms were more under the body for catching fish as well, so it wouldn't be able to    break T-Rex's  neck. T-Rex by far is stronger than all the carnivores. Gigantosaurus and Carcardontosaurus cant beat T-Rex because they have teeth for stabbing and slicing but no force behind it. T-Rex had the teeth to crush anything so it is proven that the Tyrannosaurus Rex was the top carnivore. So he should be the main Dinosaur and victor of all the fights he gets into.
what thew hell was their problem with spino killing trex? trex should of just ripped the spino's neck right there. spino is just another one of universal's great idea's.

Nychus

That discussion has been gone through hundreds of times in the past, so, please, don't repeat it.

It would be near impossible to clone a marine reptile, by the way. What I'd rather see is the return of everyone's favorite spitting menace, Dilophosaurus. Perhaps also a Carnotaurus as seen in Crichton's book of The Lost World.

azerty

I'd like more dino battles. More involvement of the stegosaurus and triceratops. An Apatosaurus (brontosaurus) vs a T rex. Basically a lot of dinos that didn't have much screentime in the other 3 movies.

x-M-x

OMG!!!

Teaser

LoL that still cracks me up!

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: x-Mandalore-x on Aug 18, 2007, 10:48:28 PM
OMG!!!

Teaser

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v470/tokyo_racer/jurassic-park-4.gif

LoL that still cracks me up!

OH SHOOT! THAT LOOKS EPIC!!!

That was great! It was a good laugh, thanks!

SPEC. AGENT KEYES

Quote from: Nychus on Aug 18, 2007, 09:04:30 AM
That discussion has been gone through hundreds of times in the past, so, please, don't repeat it.

It would be near impossible to clone a marine reptile, by the way. What I'd rather see is the return of everyone's favorite spitting menace, Dilophosaurus. Perhaps also a Carnotaurus as seen in Crichton's book of The Lost World.
I think the dilopho's will return. they should have it be animatronic just like in the first one. Did anyone get scared shitless, the first time u saw JP?(meaning the theatre release or DVD.)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed