Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,527 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Puks on Jan 15, 2010, 05:17:10 PM
Where have I stated tyrannosaurids hunted in packs?

Hm, thought it's what you were implying initially. Oh well.

Alien³

Alien³

Yay Jurassic Park!

Corporal Lewis Hicks

Corporal Lewis Hicks

This Film Will be good. I hope I love this Franchise I don't want it to fail epically.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Jurassic Park III is no way to end this franchise. I really hope that this one is good.

Skinner

Skinner

When Jurassic Park III first came out it wasn't even intended to end the franchise. They were already talking about the fourth one.

First Blood

First Blood

JP III felt like a 1hr and 30min rush job in which it was. I never understood that the Kirby's hire these big bad mercenaries to go on the island, and as soon as they get there, they run away. They knew they were going to be on an island with Dinosaurs!! *shakes head*

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

There's also the fact that tyrannosaurus rex didn't urinate, but that's more or less nitpicking.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

It didn't piss?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 04, 2010, 01:02:14 AM
JP III felt like a 1hr and 30min rush job in which it was. I never understood that the Kirby's hire these big bad mercenaries to go on the island, and as soon as they get there, they run away. They knew they were going to be on an island with Dinosaurs!! *shakes head*

I'd do the same.

First Blood

First Blood

Poor, Cooper...they left without him  :'(

Skinner

Skinner

The gunshot in the jungle then the Spinosaurus roar gives me goosebumps.

Vemados

Vemados

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 04, 2010, 01:12:44 AM
There's also the fact that tyrannosaurus rex didn't urinate, but that's more or less nitpicking.

Now I'm curious

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I didn't mind JPIII except for the fact the directors left off the third act for a three act film.

SM

SM

Figured they overdid it on the second film which never needed all that San Diego garbage, so trimmed the third to make up for it.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Indeed.

I actually watch JP3 whenever it comes on.  Short movie perfect for afterwork and stay at home supper.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed