Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,764 times)

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Laugh sounded like a dinosuar! :D

TJ Doc

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

LOL

randy4321

randy4321

Speaking of jurassic park anyone getting the new Jurassic park 2K9 toys? I think there exclusive at Toys R Us

severen76

severen76

Eh..

Those toys are just re-paints of the Jurassic Park 3 figures.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: severen76 on Aug 18, 2009, 06:19:57 AM
Eh..

Those toys are just re-paints of the Jurassic Park 3 figures.
not the Bull T-rex

XenoVC

XenoVC

That's a repaint of The Lost World Bull T-Rex.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

There are new JP toys?

Eroom

Eroom

The newly repainted toys seem to be a precursor of the shelved Jurassic Park IV movie. It's a marketing campaign to keep the Jurassic Park franchise alive and inform the public and movie world that the franchise is not dead yet. This film won't happen for a long shot, but when it does, I hope that they introduce some new dinosaurs that rival the Velociraptors. We got a rival for the Tyrannosaurus Rex; now we need one for the cunning Velociraptors. Speaking of Tyrannosaurus Rex, I hope that the new movie will have a battle between a Triceratops and a Tyrannosaurus Rex. A classic dinosaur battle worthy of recognition in one of the most well-recognised dinosaur movies in movie dinosaur history.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

There will be another movie. But it might take a while, look how long it took to make Indy 4. As for some new stuff I'd like to see the Utah Raptor and possibly a full grown Dilophosaurus.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

I have a huge box of JP toys in my basement from when I was younger. I love the movies and hope a fourth one comes out!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Xenomorphic King on Aug 19, 2009, 12:16:48 PM
The newly repainted toys seem to be a precursor of the shelved Jurassic Park IV movie. It's a marketing campaign to keep the Jurassic Park franchise alive and inform the public and movie world that the franchise is not dead yet. This film won't happen for a long shot, but when it does, I hope that they introduce some new dinosaurs that rival the Velociraptors. We got a rival for the Tyrannosaurus Rex; now we need one for the cunning Velociraptors. Speaking of Tyrannosaurus Rex, I hope that the new movie will have a battle between a Triceratops and a Tyrannosaurus Rex. A classic dinosaur battle worthy of recognition in one of the most well-recognised dinosaur movies in movie dinosaur history.

I want to see more herbivore action man...like the scene with the Stegosaurs in TLW. Do something with some Ankylosaurs, that'd be awesome since they only got a quick cameo in JP 3. And there isn't much to rival the Velociraptors, unfortunately. They made them smarter than they really were, and they have been been as large as Deinonychus. One size bigger you get Utahraptor, in which case you might as well stick with T.Rex.

SM

SM

I worte a JP fanscript years ago that had lots of ankys.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Still have it around somewhere?

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Any updates?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed