Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,577 times)

War Wager

War Wager

I can remember I went to see TLW with my mum when it came out. Bought myself a swirly straw with a Compy coiled 'round it. ;D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I think the next film should star Lex and Tim and be based off the game Tresspasser.
I do not care about the negativity. This game, IMO, was pretty good and I still think it has great replay value. The setting and look was perfect for JP and I would love to see this odyssey put to screen. If done right, it could be just as good as the first film, kind of like JP meets Deliverance.............without that one scene from the latter.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

I've always liked those "that was close" moments in the Jurassic Park movies but some of them were just BS.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: TheMonolith on Jul 13, 2009, 04:23:07 AM
I think the next film should star Lex and Tim and be based off the game Tresspasser.
I do not care about the negativity. This game, IMO, was pretty good and I still think it has great replay value. The setting and look was perfect for JP and I would love to see this odyssey put to screen. If done right, it could be just as good as the first film, kind of like JP meets Deliverance.............without that one scene from the latter.
That game is the best jp game know to date next to op: genesis so much fun, that would be pretty cool.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

I've been waiting to see more dinosaurs get off thge island and get to the main land for JP4. But other then that I have no idea where the sequel should go.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

The studio should stop trying to complicate things. Keep the plot relatively simple. Bring back Dr. Grant, Dr. Satler and Dr. Malcolm. This is the basic plot: A scientific expidition is being set to go to Isla Sorna under a new corporation who now owns Ingen.

In the opening scene we go back to Isla Nublar, we see what remains of the old park as a group of 3 mercinaries treks through the park looking for an item relative to the plot, but of course they are attacked.

The 3 original cast members get recruited as advisers to the scientific expedition team. Through different reasons they all agree to go on the expedition. But the new executive is not who he seems and is actually planning something else for the dinosaurs and for the team. So the team gets caught in the middle of the mayhem.

And we find out why Ingen is creating new species of dinos that were not on the original list like the Spinosaurus and the Pteronadons.

The dinos returning in the film should be T-Rex, Spinosaurus (rematch please), Raptors, Triceratops, Pteronadons, and a bunch of Herbavores that nobody really cares about. New dinosaurs should include Utah Raptor the new badie, Carnotaurus, and a cameo by Dilophosaurus.  

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

The plots for all three films are very simple, especially JP3.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

i mean dinosaurs packing heat work complicate things.

cloverfan98

cloverfan98

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Jul 13, 2009, 11:45:13 PM
The studio should stop trying to complicate things. Keep the plot relatively simple. Bring back Dr. Grant, Dr. Satler and Dr. Malcolm. This is the basic plot: A scientific expidition is being set to go to Isla Sorna under a new corporation who now owns Ingen.

In the opening scene we go back to Isla Nublar, we see what remains of the old park as a group of 3 mercinaries treks through the park looking for an item relative to the plot, but of course they are attacked.

The 3 original cast members get recruited as advisers to the scientific expedition team. Through different reasons they all agree to go on the expedition. But the new executive is not who he seems and is actually planning something else for the dinosaurs and for the team. So the team gets caught in the middle of the mayhem.

And we find out why Ingen is creating new species of dinos that were not on the original list like the Spinosaurus and the Pteronadons.

The dinos returning in the film should be T-Rex, Spinosaurus (rematch please), Raptors, Triceratops, Pteronadons, and a bunch of Herbavores that nobody really cares about. New dinosaurs should include Utah Raptor the new badie, Carnotaurus, and a cameo by Dilophosaurus.  

That would pretty cool. I like it.

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

utahraptor? didnt the ones in the previous movies where?

The One and Only

The One and Only

I think the dinos heading, and landing on the mainland should be the crux of the next flick. It was touched on a little bit in the second flick, and seemed to be something that Spielberg and co. was wanting to go for at the end of the third. Besides, it's getting a bit more harder to explain why people would keep going to the island only to be chased around by the dinos yet again. Rumor had it that the color changing dinos from the second book were supposed to show up in the second as stowaways on the S.S. Venture(the ship hauling the T-Rex), and were the ones responsible for the massacre on board. Then the sneaky buggers would've slipped off the ship during the chaos, and end up causing trouble down the road. However I still would've liked to see the gun wielding dinosaurs that would've shown up in the John Sayles script for JP4. Heck, Hasbro even liked the idear , and we would've got some neat action figures out of the deal.  :) But one idea I might go for is this one.>http://www.jplegacy.org/home.php?load=toys/jpcetgalm.shtml

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well first off, Pteranodons are not dinosaurs, they are flying reptiles called Pterosaurs.

Second...good list of dinos there, but I'd go for less. Fewer Velociraptors, T.Rex with a bigger role, another Spinosaurus, an active Trike like in TLW, and an ankylosaur, also with an active role and not just a cameo like in JP 3.

cab12394

cab12394

If there were gonna be a movie, I would defenentaly want to see a fight between a raptor, and a dilophosaurus.(Full size ones, not like the ones in the first movie.)
But the realist in me, tends to doubt it..... that there will ever be a 4th chapter......
IS THIS THE END OF JP AS WE KNOW IT???

DA DADA DA!!

Hey look! It's STEPHEN SPEILBURG!!!
;DLOL

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Full sized Velociraptor would lose very quickly, seeing as how a full-sized Dilophosaurus was 20 feet long. A Velociraptor isn't much bigger than a poodle.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Yeah the raptors in the movie were actually Deinonychus......

I'd love to see the Utah Raptor in the next JP movie. Damn that be so sick!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed