Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,608 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 01, 2008, 01:52:53 PM
Hm, I can think so. Framestore CFC could pull it off; they created the dinosaurs for the Walking With Dinosaurs series.

they were good, second to jurrasic park effects..but i dont think anyone could replace stan winston..

B-Rad G

Cellien

Cellien

Game over man, game over.

DoomRulz

War Wager

War Wager

I second that. ^

Please Universal, bring back Spielberg and do JPIV for Crichton!

severen76

severen76

Oh well.

It's not like they had a decent story to continue the sereis with anyway.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

If you're referring to the dino-soldiers idea, I'm pretty sure that was being scrapped.

Undeadite

Undeadite

There were more stories than just the dino soldiers idea, and all of them sucked balls. I would rather let the series rest in peace than watch it get desecrated by shitty storytelling.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

With Stan and Crichton gone then their is no point.

War Wager

War Wager

The JP movies were my childhood movies, I loved them to bits. I really want the series to continue or at least make it a closed franchise with a finishing movie. Have Site B get nuked or something at the end.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Crichton dying is a piss-weak excuse. They didn't need him.

B-Rad G

B-Rad G

After the 3rd movie, I rather have the series rest for now.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

Quote from: DoomRulz on Dec 09, 2008, 02:10:50 AM
Crichton dying is a piss-weak excuse. They didn't need him.

Even still, the series peaked. I felt 3 was really lackluster, and don't think a fourth would fair much better (in fact I had quite expected it to be far worse). Its better to  have it end now; rather than have it carry on and get worse with each iteration. Let the name die when it have some value left.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Eh. JP 3 wasn't stellar yes, but if Spielberg has returned to direct, it could've been good I think.

Eidotemit

Eidotemit

It probably could have. I still think its best to let it lie, rather than risk cheapening the brand.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed