Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,838 times)

The One and Only

A Spitter or two wouldn't hurt either.

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

I want to see the dinos set loose in the city like in the second one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The One and Only on May 21, 2008, 03:37:48 AM
A Spitter or two wouldn't hurt either.

For sure, but this time, let's get fully grown real-sized adults and not the small ones from the first film.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

just bring back the rex he was the koolest dino there so why get rid of him.. totally bring t rex back

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: UltimateHunter on May 21, 2008, 08:01:44 PM
just bring back the rex he was the koolest dino there so why get rid of him.. totally bring t rex back
I agree.

UltimateHunter

UltimateHunter

thank you..  8)

Flaming Firefox

I liked the first two. JP was a monumental film for me when I first saw it. JP3 wasn't so bad either. At least Dr. Grant was back.

I don't know I think they should leave this series be. I have a hard time thinking of where they would go with the story.

As good as the movies were the books were like 100x better.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Was there any other books beside Jurassic Park and the Lost World because I don't know?

Da-Wolf

Da-Wolf

if you go to your local librarie you will find tons of books beside the JP ones.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: Da-Wolf on May 21, 2008, 08:44:06 PM
if you go to your local librarie you will find tons of books beside the JP ones.
No I mean was there more books that continues after the Lost World of Jurassic Park?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Nope, TLW was the last one.

DARIAS93

DARIAS93

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2008, 09:19:49 PM
Really? well anyways thanks for telling me.

Flaming Firefox

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2008, 09:19:49 PM

Which is a shame, because TLW was an awesome book. Thinking about it I haven't read any Crichton books for ages.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Absolutely it was. Best sequence: the raptor stopping to sniff the wrapper, looking up, and going (well, almost) "Wasup?" ;D 8)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The writers from Wanted have been sign to do a "Jurassic Park" Type Movie. Chould this be a Jurassic Park IV?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed