Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,359,295 times)

Master Chief

Master Chief

A few have mentioned this before, but I would like to see the raptors actually running full speed after something.  Not just one either, I'm talking the whole pack.  Jumping over stuff and cuttin' through trees.  I just want an amazing visual of the raptors at full speed.

I would like the beginning of the movie to be like this. The spinosarus drinking water when he sees the water tremors. He looks up and nothing.  Goes back to take a drink and sees them again.  This time when it looks up a t-rex is staring at him.  He does his little roar and charges.  T-rex being the "king" rams him with his massive head knocking it to the ground.  Goes for the throat and ultimately ripping it apart.  Of course, he has to do his trademark roar and then the movie can begin.

War Wager

War Wager

I'd like the movie to open with the Pheradons attacking a busy town and Paul, Amanda and Eric from JP3 are killed.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 14, 2007, 06:23:44 PM
A few have mentioned this before, but I would like to see the raptors actually running full speed after something.  Not just one either, I'm talking the whole pack.  Jumping over stuff and cuttin' through trees.  I just want an amazing visual of the raptors at full speed.

I would like the beginning of the movie to be like this. The spinosarus drinking water when he sees the water tremors. He looks up and nothing.  Goes back to take a drink and sees them again.  This time when it looks up a t-rex is staring at him.  He does his little roar and charges.  T-rex being the "king" rams him with his massive head knocking it to the ground.  Goes for the throat and ultimately ripping it apart.  Of course, he has to do his trademark roar and then the movie can begin.

i agree with this 100% T-REX FTW!!!!

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 14, 2007, 06:23:44 PM

Meh, lacks finess.  Better to have the revenge be indirect to up the body count, such as the Spinosaurus getting it's ass ripped open by some Giganotosaurs and then having the Gigas in turn being whooped by the Rex.

Nychus

Nychus

Or simply have the Spino killed by hundreds of Raptors as depicted in the original JPIII shooting script.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

I'd like to see bigger raptors like Utahraptors.

Nychus

Nychus

The original Raptors are already ten feet tall(requested by Spielberg), so a bigger Raptor wouldn't be necessary.

Dachande

Dachande

Technically what we see in the movies as Velociraptors arent Velociraptors at all, real Velociraptors are the size of a turkey, which kinda ruined the movies for me when i realised that. But Deinonychus' make me scared because thats what JP Raptors were based on. Also i would love to see a proper sized Dilophosaurus (spitters), because the ones in the movie were much smaller than Dilos were. From what i've read, Dilos were around 10 feet tall

Nychus

Nychus

Add to that the feathers that Raptors in JPIV will most definitely acquire and you have a serious contester for the "main badass" in the film. Just think about it, feathers versus frills, there's no contest. Atleast the Spitter(as they're called in the merchandise) is a lot more intimidating than what the Raptors have turned out to be. If you turn the main stars into fricking birds you've just put out your own thriller franchise.

Dachande

Dachande

Dilo's didnt have frills either

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

Quote from: Nychus on Jun 17, 2007, 03:39:36 PM
The original Raptors are already ten feet tall(requested by Spielberg), so a bigger Raptor wouldn't be necessary.

More like around 7 feet.

Quote from: Dachande on Jun 17, 2007, 03:50:57 PM
Also i would love to see a proper sized Dilophosaurus (spitters), because the ones in the movie were much smaller than Dilos were. From what i've read, Dilos were around 10 feet tall

In the JP novel they where 10 feet tall, should have been like that in the movie aswell. The one in the movie was ridiculously small.

Noir-Gojira

Noir-Gojira

It was a juvenile :p

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

There should be more human eating the the next movie!

Nychus

Nychus

Quote from: Dekapitator on Jun 17, 2007, 04:23:51 PM
More like around 7 feet.
According to most JP trivia, it's ten feet.

Dekapitator

Dekapitator

10 feet=3 meters
They where about 2 meters tall.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed