Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,713 times)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I didn't worry about Venom because i knew he was going to have a small role any ways.

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Quote from: Zero on Mar 28, 2008, 12:30:17 AM
Michael Bay did Good with Transformers and the New  Nightmare on Elm sounds good
I enjoyed Transformers when it first came out, but when I saw it again I realized that he is more intent on setting up explosions than he is at setting up shots. The way his action scenes play out, it feels like he had a camera and aimed it at the action and shook it.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

The one thing i didn't like about Transformers it had too much humor.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Mar 28, 2008, 02:56:50 AM

Tiz true, the only problem I had with the film.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Can we go back on topic please.

severen76

severen76

Last article I read said a script/Idea had been written years ago and the writer never heard anything. JPIV is a long way off. :)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Mar 28, 2008, 02:56:50 AM

I didnt mind it, i just didnt like the lack of focus it had on bumblebee and sam, and the Autobots...

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: severen76 on Mar 28, 2008, 03:09:49 AM
Last article I read said a script/Idea had been written years ago and the writer never heard anything. JPIV is a long way off. :)

It'll be announced this year at some point I know it.

Zero

Zero

Several scripts have been written

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Most infamously the dino-soldiers one

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Laura Dern was asked to come back by Spielberg as well.

The One and Only

The One and Only

I'm actually quite fond of the "dino-soldiers" idea that came up a few years ago. And from what I read , so was Hasbro, the makers of the Jurassic Park toyline. I had read a script review in Ain't It Cool News.com of John Sayles JP4 script, and surpisingly i thought it was interesting. Even the bitter morbid, canker sores who reviewed the puppy lliked it. Seeing that Sayle wrote my favorite killer gator flick, Alligator, and one of, if not the best werewolf flicks of all time, The Howling. Which took the idear of doing a flick about werewolves in group therapy, and making it a classic to this day, I'd be willing to give the armed and dangerous dinos a chance. Hell, when you think about it, the idea isn't that far fetched. During the second World War. The military, in a program called "Project X-Ray". Developed a method to use bats to deploy pellets of napalm on the battlefield. Also, I just saw this one on the History Channel a week ago. Apparently in the 1920's, the Russians, were trying to create a race of half-human, half-ape ??? supersoldiers. I kid you not. Although I doubt we'll see that flick, but I wouldn't mind seeing a JP flick based on this http://www.jplegacy.org/home.php?load=toys/jpcethist.shtml .

Aeus

Aeus

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

Saw it coming.

Aeus

Aeus

Badass none the less.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed