Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,376 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's just basic biology man. In a young animal with headgear, the headgear doesn't fully develop until it reaches maturity, usually around adolescence or so. If the Dilophosaurus was a juvenile in the film, it's crests would not have been so large.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 16, 2008, 02:44:13 PM
It's just basic biology man. In a young animal with headgear, the headgear doesn't fully develop until it reaches maturity, usually around adolescence or so. If the Dilophosaurus was a juvenile in the film, it's crests would not have been so large.

depends what the head gear is for..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Mating most likely. They were too fragile for fighting.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 17, 2008, 05:24:37 AM
Mating most likely. They were too fragile for fighting.

which might mean they would need to be finished developing near there teens..

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Come teenage years, I think Dilophosaurus would be at least 10-13 ft long.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Pretty interesting. JP has so many mistakes in it, it's weird how I never notice most of them.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well come on, it's just a movie. Nothing's perfect. Every film has mistakes. There was film made in the 1960s I believe set in Roman times, yet if you look closely, you'll notice a shot of VW Beetle in the background.

Now if you want the lowdown on why the dinosaurs were messed up, I can provide that for you.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

JP has a lot more mistakes then most films though. I still love the movie.

And yes, I know they were really Deinonychus.

Weasel

Weasel

JP4 needs to be incredibly good. Because the last two were a complete let down. Plus the fact that the f**king spino was king in III pissed me off. If you do your dino research, spino was more of fish eating dinosaur. They need to be bring back the fear.

Jurassic Park was good for many reasons. But I love the fact that it had all this stuff going on. The dinosaurs getting lose and the conspiracy on the inside. The raining aspect that created the effect of despair not only by fear of dinosaurs but by the wear of the elements. By this I mean scenes like the car falling out of the tree or when Dennis gets lost trying to escape.

JP2 had an alright idea, it just wasn't...good. The scene with the girl using gymnastics to kill a Raptor is one of the worse scenes in a movie I've ever seen.

JP3 had some redeeming qualities, but again was just not good, didn't have what the first one did.

Nightwalker

Nightwalker

i think its all been done already and there is no need for it..it'll be exactly the same as the others ::)
why bother? cgi nonsense.

Hybrid PM

Hybrid PM

Quote from: Weasel on Mar 18, 2008, 04:03:16 AM
JP4 needs to be incredibly good. Because the last two were a complete let down. Plus the fact that the f**king spino was king in III pissed me off. If you do your dino research, spino was more of fish eating dinosaur. They need to be bring back the fear.

JP2 had an alright idea, it just wasn't...good. The scene with the girl using gymnastics to kill a Raptor is one of the worse scenes in a movie I've ever seen.

I thought Lost World was amazing up until that scene with the gymnastics, then I got really pissed off.

JP Best movie in franchise, its in my top five movies of all time, even with its mistakes.

LW Not as good as 1, but it was good to say the least, except that one gymnastics part.

JP3 Way too short, I believe it was 1 hour 23 minutes to be exact. Also T-Rex got f*cked in it, I'll compare it to Ving Rhames butt scene in Pulp Fiction. 

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I hated in Jurassic Park III that they got rid of the theme park and biological issues that the first two movies had.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Weasel on Mar 18, 2008, 04:03:16 AM

Jurassic Park was good for many reasons. But I love the fact that it had all this stuff going on. The dinosaurs getting lose and the conspiracy on the inside. The raining aspect that created the effect of despair not only by fear of dinosaurs but by the wear of the elements. By this I mean scenes like the car falling out of the tree or when Dennis gets lost trying to escape.

JP3 had some redeeming qualities, but again was just not good, didn't have what the first one did.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I enjoy all of them. I like the first two the best, but JP3 is a fun popcorn movie. It has an energy to it that makes it fun, regardless of the crap they pulled with offing Rex.

JP and TLW further the story. JP3 exists just to see dinosaurs again.

And despite it's length, which surprisingly is shorter then both AVP movies, it doesn't feel as short as those. Why? Because JP3 has pacing, it delivers the goods. The AVP films can't even deliver in the action department.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Hybrid PM on Mar 18, 2008, 05:40:40 PM

I thought Lost World was amazing up until that scene with the gymnastics, then I got really pissed off.

What didn't you like about it? I thought it was well-done.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed