Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,168 times)

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

i was mad about T-Rex being killed in 3 but it only should how tough Spino is and plus maybe they got sick and tired about seeing the T-Rex as the main dino in each film you know....'it's not a franchise about the T-Rex' but what would be interesting is that T-Rex comes back near the end of the film like he did in Jurassic Park except we don't see him throught the whole movie until the very end so it'll be like a cliff-hanger into a JP5

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: AvP4evr on Feb 20, 2008, 09:16:23 PM
i was mad about T-Rex being killed in 3 but it only should how tough Spino is and plus maybe they got sick and tired about seeing the T-Rex as the main dino in each film you know....'it's not a franchise about the T-Rex' but what would be interesting is that T-Rex comes back near the end of the film like he did in Jurassic Park except we don't see him throught the whole movie until the very end so it'll be like a cliff-hanger into a JP5

But the T.Rex getting killed in JP3 was B.S. b/c he had Spino by the neck. That's game over right there, but b/c the studio wanted to be gay, they turned things around.

Warrior Angel

Warrior Angel

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 20, 2008, 09:19:24 PM

But the T.Rex getting killed in JP3 was B.S. b/c he had Spino by the neck. That's game over right there, but b/c the studio wanted to be gay, they turned things around.

well actually it was just a cheap scate move...and i read on the internet that there will be feathered raptors and some bad guy created gentically mutated deniychus (There like raptors but 3x bigger) to be like mercinary killers and there will be a scene in the film where a group of people are being chased after by the raptors on motorcyles, and the people would jump off the a cliff and into the air to deploy there parachutes and escape to safety, also they'll introduce sea monsters

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

See, I'm not against having Spinosaurus in a JP film. I'm all for new dinosaurs. But having the Spino replace the T-rex was stupid. There is no reason they can't both be in the film.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 20, 2008, 11:39:12 PM
See, I'm not against having Spinosaurus in a JP film. I'm all for new dinosaurs. But having the Spino replace the T-rex was stupid. There is no reason they can't both be in the film.

Agreed

SiL

SiL

What about Giganotosaurus? That mother was huge.

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 21, 2008, 01:26:44 AM
Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 20, 2008, 11:39:12 PM

Agreed

It was stupid to replace the rex with spino. They should have both in the movie (whole movie).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Feb 21, 2008, 01:30:48 AM
What about Giganotosaurus? That mother was huge.

Not much bigger than T.Rex and it's physical design isn't all that different. Spinosaurus at least had the sail and the crocodile-like skull which are very unique.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

If there ever was a character I felt more sorry for, it's Eddie. Man, that sucks.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 21, 2008, 03:33:00 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5qsoPs85lKo

If there ever was a character I felt more sorry for, it's Eddie. Man, that sucks.

Agreed. Poor fellow, didn't deserve that.

IT'S COZ HE WAS BALD WASN'T IT?!?!?!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuoteNot much bigger than T.Rex and it's physical design isn't all that different. Spinosaurus at least had the sail and the crocodile-like skull which are very unique.

Which happens to be a fish eater,  maybe its like in godzilla.....the people smelt like the fish....

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cloverfield Monster on Feb 21, 2008, 08:54:14 AM
QuoteNot much bigger than T.Rex and it's physical design isn't all that different. Spinosaurus at least had the sail and the crocodile-like skull which are very unique.

Which happens to be a fish eater,  maybe its like in godzilla.....the people smelt like the fish....

Another reason why I believe it wouldn't be able to finish off a T.Rex. If it's teeth and claws are designed for capturing fish, how well could it latch on to a large predator?

Zero

Zero

OR...

THE T-REX IS FIGHTING SPINO FOR A REMATCH WHEN...Tada! A Charcharodontosaurus comes out and bites the f**k out of the Spino and the T-Rex retreats!

Newsfop

Newsfop

I don't get the arguments against the spinosaur. In the first two movies, the t-rex was terrifying. It was just as much so in the third until it got its ass handed to it. I'm sensing a lot of reverence toward a killing dynamo. That would be like showing empathy toward the queen alien in A:Res because it's baby bitchslapped its face off. The only villainous class I've ever supported an honorable respect for is the predators, because they have a method to their destruction. (Though I'd still never want to meet one.) As for carninvorous creatures, I haven't any regrets over their getting slaughtered.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Newsfop on Feb 22, 2008, 03:55:52 AM
I don't get the arguments against the spinosaur. In the first two movies, the t-rex was terrifying. It was just as much so in the third until it got its ass handed to it. I'm sensing a lot of reverence toward a killing dynamo. That would be like showing empathy toward the queen alien in A:Res because it's baby bitchslapped its face off. The only villainous class I've ever supported an honorable respect for is the predators, because they have a method to their destruction. (Though I'd still never want to meet one.) As for carninvorous creatures, I haven't any regrets over their getting slaughtered.

I'm not against the Spinosaur. But I don't want it running around killing everything in sight b/c that's extremely unrealistic.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed