Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,506 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Cloverfield Monster on Feb 18, 2008, 09:58:42 AM
QuoteAnd a Spinosaurus vs. T.Rex fight done with a King Kong face-off would be nice. Like in the previews for the film, the V-Rex roars at Ann, then Kong jumps down and roars. I'd like to see Spino confront the humans, then Rex comes out from behind and roars at her. Then we get a jaw-to-jaw fight. Not some silly 10 second spin around like in JP 3.

nah im kinda sick of these spino vs trex face offs....too corny like... :-\

In JP3 it wasn't bad at first. Are you referring to the part where they roar at one another before they get into it?

nexus

nexus

I wanna see someone get kileld due to runnin away from a carnivore but end up in between too triceratops who are lockin horns jockying for position in the herd

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: nexus on Feb 18, 2008, 04:23:47 PM
I wanna see someone get kileld due to runnin away from a carnivore but end up in between too triceratops who are lockin horns jockying for position in the herd

I'd be down for that.

nexus

nexus

ok had an idea for the premise.

alan grnat has become the spokesman for the DPA (dinosaur protection league) or something.
the organisation becomes aware that some rich guy has bought his g/f,wife,daughter or somefemale in his life who he wud do anything for....a dino as a pet.
they break in and recover the dino. its to be returned to the island. however when they get there something attacks the ship / lane they are in and they are once again stuck in jurassic park

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Thus proving why fans shouldn't write scripts. ;D

Predator-S

Predator-S

Jurassic Park is one of my all time favourite movies, I love dinosaurs, grew up reading encyclopedias and watching documentaries. The first two movies are excellent but the third...omg such dissapointment. Even worse than AVP. That f**king Spino, I hate it so much and the f**ked up raptor desings. The whole movie is a disaster, there were like 1-2 good scenes in there. And the CGI looked totally fake, I mean JP came out in 1993 and JP 3 almost 10 years later and still looks 10 times better.

I don't want another movie because I know it's gonna be even more f**ked up. However I'm curious how bad can it get. Maybe there's a 5% it may turn out good but that would be sheer luck.

There was a thread on IMDB for intentional bad ideas that cracked me up, some really golden ones there. A lot of avp references too.

As for the dinos I want a rematch between T-Rex and Spino just to see the motherf**ker get what he deserves. I would like to see a Gigantosaurus, Argentinosaurus, Dimetrodon, Anchilosaurus and for mairne maybe Kronosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Tylosaurus, Lyopleurodon, Archelon, Megalodon, Archelon (the last ones aren't dinosaurs but would be cool as hell to have 'em).

Predator-S

Predator-S

http://imdb.com/title/tt0369610/board/flat/87012360?p=1

here's the thread  :D

Most of these ideas would make excellent parodies.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

I don't hate JP3, and it definitely isn't as bad as AVP, but it was disappointing. Coming out of TLW, I loved it and thought it was a great sequel. Coming out of JP3, I was disappointed, mainly because T-rex got less then 2 minutes of screen time.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Predator-S on Feb 18, 2008, 06:20:57 PM
Jurassic Park is one of my all time favourite movies, I love dinosaurs, grew up reading encyclopedias and watching documentaries. The first two movies are excellent but the third...omg such dissapointment. Even worse than AVP. That f**king Spino, I hate it so much and the f**ked up raptor desings. The whole movie is a disaster, there were like 1-2 good scenes in there. And the CGI looked totally fake, I mean JP came out in 1993 and JP 3 almost 10 years later and still looks 10 times better.

I don't want another movie because I know it's gonna be even more f**ked up. However I'm curious how bad can it get. Maybe there's a 5% it may turn out good but that would be sheer luck.

There was a thread on IMDB for intentional bad ideas that cracked me up, some really golden ones there. A lot of avp references too.

As for the dinos I want a rematch between T-Rex and Spino just to see the motherf**ker get what he deserves. I would like to see a Gigantosaurus, Argentinosaurus, Dimetrodon, Anchilosaurus and for mairne maybe Kronosaurus, Plesiosaurus, Tylosaurus, Lyopleurodon, Archelon, Megalodon, Archelon (the last ones aren't dinosaurs but would be cool as hell to have 'em).

For someone who grew up reading about dinosaurs I'm surprised to hear you say the raptor designs were f**ked up in JP3.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Who should write and direct JP4? So far Spielberg is the producer, why not the Strause bros to direct the movie.

War Wager

War Wager

No way ^  :o

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2008, 07:28:00 PM

For someone who grew up reading about dinosaurs I'm surprised to hear you say the raptor designs were f**ked up in JP3.

I know, the designs in JP3 are most like they were in real-life. It was the original that f*cked them up, tall, colourless, featherless monsters.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

No. They would be worse than Joe Johnson.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: War Wager on Feb 18, 2008, 11:18:26 PM
No way ^  :o

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 18, 2008, 07:28:00 PM

I know, the designs in JP3 are most like they were in real-life. It was the original that f*cked them up, tall, colourless, featherless monsters.

Not necessarily. The theory wasn't as widely accepted as it is today I believe.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 18, 2008, 11:19:04 PM
No. They would be worse than Joe Johnson.

With Spielberg as the producer, i'm pretty sure he make sure that they woun't mess up.

War Wager

War Wager

Speilberg's already meant to produce JP4. Anyway he was producer on JP3 and that didn't turn out too well.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed