Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,663 times)

severen76

severen76

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 17, 2008, 08:48:53 PM
Look at this picture. Those are CGI raptors, but they look completely real.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/6/69/JPvelociraptor.png

If I remember from the making of's those arent CGI  those are stop motion, they put those in because they were originally going to use stop motion animation but saw the cgi.

they didnt want to waste all the time spent on stop motion so the used it in that scene.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

There is no stop motion in JP. They were going to use go-motion, but ILM discovered they could make realer looking dinos with CGI. If they were stop-motion, they would look like clay and move frame by frame, which they don't.

fluxcap

fluxcap

lol this is what Jurassic Park 4 could have been if they stuck with that absurd script from awhile back.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

My God...

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Jurassic Park has the best looking dino's then most movies today. The T-rex looks more Real then the ones in King Kong 2005.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Yes it does.

War Wager

War Wager

The V-Rex's in KK weren't really meant to look real. Jackson said he wanted them to look like '30's monsters' and thats we he got.  ;)

SM

SM

Of course they were meant to look real.

If he's talking about 30's monsters then he means they don't have to be accurate according to the fossil record.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Quote from: fluxcap on Feb 17, 2008, 09:38:06 PM
lol this is what Jurassic Park 4 could have been if they stuck with that absurd script from awhile back.

Thank got that didn't happen.

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Jackson wanted them to look real, but he wanted the designs to look more monsterish than realistic.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 18, 2008, 12:13:25 AM
Jackson wanted them to look real, but he wanted the designs to look more monsterish than realistic.

Yeah, IMO the V-Rexs looked realier than any CGI I've seen to date,it was like watching an actual dinosaur on the national geographic channel,The T-rex from JP did look uber good and real but there were times where you could see the "shadow" that early CGI models had.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Indiana Jones 4 should be done soon, maybe we will some info soon.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'd like this film to have more action from the herbivores. Like, have a scene where the humans are being chased by carnivores and get caught b/w a herd of Triceratops or Stegosaurs (or w/e) and the herbivores get defensive and end up protecting not only themselves, but the humans indirectly.

And a Spinosaurus vs. T.Rex fight done with a King Kong face-off would be nice. Like in the previews for the film, the V-Rex roars at Ann, then Kong jumps down and roars. I'd like to see Spino confront the humans, then Rex comes out from behind and roars at her. Then we get a jaw-to-jaw fight. Not some silly 10 second spin around like in JP 3.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

QuoteAnd a Spinosaurus vs. T.Rex fight done with a King Kong face-off would be nice. Like in the previews for the film, the V-Rex roars at Ann, then Kong jumps down and roars. I'd like to see Spino confront the humans, then Rex comes out from behind and roars at her. Then we get a jaw-to-jaw fight. Not some silly 10 second spin around like in JP 3.

nah im kinda sick of these spino vs trex face offs....too corny like... :-\

War Wager

War Wager

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Feb 18, 2008, 12:13:25 AM

Yeah thats what I meant. The design was to look monster like.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed