Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,580 times)

Predwars24

Predwars24

As much as I'm probably one of the very few people who liked Fallen Kingdom it seems letting the dinosaurs loose has caused this huge problem with people. I guess I don't ask millions of questions about the realism because the genetics behind even cloning the dinosaurs has proved to be impossible in real life, and the fact that if it happened in real life they'd just get locked up and contained elsewhere. The only thing I'm bothered by is the fact that JP3 confirms the pteranodons can just fly wherever they want unless caged and you'd think after Jurassic World they would've been everywhere before Fallen Kingdom even happened.

SuperiorIronman

SuperiorIronman

Quote from: Predwars24 on Oct 03, 2019, 01:56:44 PM
As much as I'm probably one of the very few people who liked Fallen Kingdom it seems letting the dinosaurs loose has caused this huge problem with people. I guess I don't ask millions of questions about the realism because the genetics behind even cloning the dinosaurs has proved to be impossible in real life, and the fact that if it happened in real life they'd just get locked up and contained elsewhere. The only thing I'm bothered by is the fact that JP3 confirms the pteranodons can just fly wherever they want unless caged and you'd think after Jurassic World they would've been everywhere before Fallen Kingdom even happened.

Even before JP3, TLW establishes that there are free roaming pteranodon on Sorna. The JP3 versions near as we know are the only few to have actually left the island chain. We don't know why they didn't and the JP3 variant did, but by Fallen Kingdom the Jurassic World variant is the one that's out there, not the JP3 or TLW variant. Vic Hoskins and his men cleaned up the JP3 pteranodon and I guess TLW variant is either among the JW clones and we didn't see them, or they died off between films.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Amazing work of this artists  8)

Huggs

Huggs

Throw me my Tek Bow.

D88M

D88M

Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 06, 2019, 01:15:56 AM

This is awesome, what is the name of the artists? The instagram link is not working for me :(

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Quote from: D88M on Oct 07, 2019, 10:53:49 PM
Quote from: Immortan Jonesy on Oct 06, 2019, 01:15:56 AM

This is awesome, what is the name of the artists? The instagram link is not working for me :(

He is an artist from Argentina, so expect Spanish content. Anyway, his Facebook page:

DinoEsculturas

Immortan Jonesy

Master Chief

Evanus

Evanus

Huh, interesting. Don't really care for them, but they didn't annoy me that much either.

Huggs

Huggs

Oy Vey.

Rankles75

Rankles75

I'd prefer them to bring back Ariana Richards, personally. Those two added very little if anything to the last film.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

That pair is very annoying. Even this kid form the original film is better.

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Oh come on, they weren't that bad. Hell, perhaps some character development could make them better. I'm just not a fan of shooting a target till i'm sure of it.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed