Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,994 times)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Collin definitely looks like he was taking a bit of a page out of Bayona's directing style on this.

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Neat.

Still don't buy the step from a dozen dinosaurs escaping to dinosaurs are everywhere, we live in Jurassic World now.

Evanus

Evanus

That Lost World reprise at the end was awesome.

Stitch

Stitch

Very strong Lost World vibes. I liked it.

ace3g

Shasvre

Shasvre

Fantastic news.

Master Chief

Evanus

Evanus

Expected, but nice to have hard confirmation finally.

Really curious how they're going to handle Grant & Sattler, after JP3  :D

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: The Kurgan on Sep 16, 2019, 10:28:50 AM
Still don't buy the step from a dozen dinosaurs escaping to dinosaurs are everywhere, we live in Jurassic World now.

It was more than a dozen, and besides we see from the montage at the end of Fallen Kingdom that it wasn't just those that directly escaped Lockwoods mansion. There were cases of embryos, and other dinosaurs were getting shipped/flown to other locations around the globe.

Also going back through this thread I found this...

Quote from: That Yellow Alien on Mar 25, 2008, 04:28:53 AM
But that is not the reason that scene was deleted. It was deleted because of pacing and redundancy.

If the writers wish to go back and confirm what Ludlow said is true, they can, or they don't have too, because it is deleted. We shall see, though most likely it will not be answered.

Looks like they did in JW. :laugh:

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Quote from: Alien³ on Sep 28, 2019, 05:27:28 PM
Quote from: The Kurgan on Sep 16, 2019, 10:28:50 AM

It was more than a dozen, and besides we see from the montage at the end of Fallen Kingdom that it wasn't just those that directly escaped Lockwoods mansion. There were cases of embryos, and other dinosaurs were getting shipped/flown to other locations around the globe.

Maybe, it should still not be enough to establish a stable population. Even if humans let them live undisturbed.

But as they are all more or less very adaptable mutants, I guess there is some wiggle room for them to conquer ecosystems around the planet.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I'm happy the big three are coming back, but I do wish Pete Postlethwaite was still with us and could make an appearance, too.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 02, 2019, 11:55:58 AM
Maybe, it should still not be enough to establish a stable population. Even if humans let them live undisturbed.

I should have been more specific. I mean its not only the fact that a number of dinosaurs are on the loose but the technology to bring them back to life has also gone global.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed