Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,534 times)

Naginata

Naginata

^ At first I was like:  ???

Then I was like:  :o

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Now hold on for just one second and think about it... if you believe dinos didn't have feathers, wouldn't that put you into the creationist camp?

Naginata

Naginata

... what?

Highland

Highland

What if instead of frog DNA then, they mixed the Dino's with a seagull. There's definite script possibilities with Dino's shitting all over your car and stealing your chips. Right out your hand.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Highland on Oct 21, 2018, 02:14:44 AM
What if instead of frog DNA then, they mixed the Dino's with a seagull. There's definite script possibilities with Dino's shitting all over your car and stealing your chips. Right out your hand.

It's those damn tostitodons they were talking about in JW.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Seagulls are dinosaurs!

Wait, why didn't they use bird dna to fill in the holes anyways? Something isn't adding up here.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 21, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
Seagulls are dinosaurs!

Wait, why didn't they use bird dna to fill in the holes anyways? Something isn't adding up here.

I thought Hammond spared no expense?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 21, 2018, 04:43:42 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 21, 2018, 04:27:10 AM
Seagulls are dinosaurs!

I thought Hammond spared no expense?
He was too cheap to put locks on the cars so the tourists wouldn't open the vehicle doors and run in the dinosaur pens.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

And he got cheap on Newman.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: KiramidHead on Oct 21, 2018, 04:50:04 AM
And he got cheap on Newman.

Never go cheap on Newman.

KiramidHead

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

QuoteThe world I get excited about is the one where it's possible that a dinosaur might run out in front of your car on a foggy backroad, or invade your campground looking for food.

https://twitter.com/BDisgusting/status/1073317940387303424

irn

irn

I'm really interested to see where they are going to go with the sixth installment. Nothing obvious seems to jump out.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Dino-Human hybrids when peed on turn into gigantic gremlins.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed