Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,896 times)

CristianoRonaldo7

CristianoRonaldo7

Quote from: MudButt on Aug 06, 2018, 09:22:10 PM
I just hope the script for the next one is better. It's the scripts that are holding these movies back. Trevorrow is still writing it but he's got a new partner at least.

If it wasn't for the charisma of Pratt or how much I enjoy his chemistry with Bryce Dallas Howard it would be hard to watch the movie. I really liked Zia and Franklin but the rest of the characters were forgettable and cartoonish.

I want Jeff Goldblum. Not a cameo.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MudButt on Aug 06, 2018, 09:22:10 PM
I just hope the script for the next one is better. It's the scripts that are holding these movies back. Trevorrow is still writing it but he's got a new partner at least.

If it wasn't for the charisma of Pratt or how much I enjoy his chemistry with Bryce Dallas Howard it would be hard to watch the movie. I really liked Zia and Franklin but the rest of the characters were forgettable and cartoonish.

Zia and Franklin were the ultimate in forgettable. All Franklin did was scream and Zia has one scene where she really does anything noteworthy, re: the weird blood transfusion scene.

MudButt

MudButt

I found their characters entertaining although they don't get much to do in the 3rd act. I doubt we'll see them return for the third film but honestly I just want them to have enough characters to get eaten in the third one.

D88M

D88M

I would not mind the girl returning for a very secondary role, the other kid on the other hand was a little irritating, cliche "scared of everything and neurotic" character, i want Dern, Neill and Goldblum back at least for a couple of scenes, and please no trevorrow directing, and he needs some serious help with the script, Bayona direction made the movie look better than what it really was. And the violence was kinda inconsistent, it needed more blood.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Almost all humans characters were forgettable, Owen and Claire especially.

irn

irn

I'm really interested to see where they go with the next one because I don't think there's an obvious set up for a sequel. Sure there's the dinosaurs roaming among us angle but that's not a story in and of itself.

Outside of the JW trilogy I always thought a cool idea for a sequel would purely just involve a small group of people being hunted by a pack of velociraptors for the entire film. Rarely seeing them for lots of tension. Basically like the The Grey but in a jungle instead of the Arctic Circle and raptors instead of wolves. Such a film in the series could never happen, of course, as it's not the spectacle expected of a blockbuster entry.

SM

SM

So JP3 effectively but upping the raptors and minimising the Spinosaurus and pteradactyls.

Huggs

Huggs

A situation like "the grey" but with raptors? Well, it's gonna be a short film. The Raptors would make short work of that task.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

I'm the only one who finds the design of the hybrids somewhat similar to the fictional dinosaurs of  2005's King Kong? especially in the teeth...

Quote from: irn on Aug 08, 2018, 05:17:40 PM
I'm really interested to see where they go with the next one because I don't think there's an obvious set up for a sequel. Sure there's the dinosaurs roaming among us angle but that's not a story in and of itself.

How about
Spoiler
the human cloning theme.
[close]

https://twitter.com/FilmBayona/status/1027631414261547008

ace3g

Godzillakuj94

Godzillakuj94

After they crap out this 6th film they need to retire this series either for a long time it permanently.

SM

SM

Billions in profit - yeah that makes sense.

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

FiorinaFury161

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed