Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,426 times)

426Buddy

426Buddy

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 02, 2018, 10:06:16 PM
I don't think it's going to be full Apocalypse in the next movie. We've still gotta have human-dino hybrids first. I don't think it's a secret where they are going next.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 02, 2018, 10:35:26 PM
I don't think it's going to be full Apocalypse in the next movie. We've still gotta have human-dino hybrids first. I don't think it's a secret where they are going next.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: 426Buddy on Jul 02, 2018, 10:35:26 PM

Roar  :D

The Old One

The Old One

I'm a thirsty binch, wouldn't say no to her.

Xan21

Xan21

disturbing

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: MudButt on Jul 02, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
Trevorrow has said that they will be going away from Hybrids after Fallen Kingdom.
And like that this is the best news I've read all day.

Gate

Gate

This is as awful as the naked female predator image that circulated this forum a decade ago.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: Gate on Jul 03, 2018, 12:25:04 AM
This is as awful as the naked female predator image that circulated this forum a decade ago.

That snout is a bit much, but there ain't nothin' wrong with that body.

The Old One

The Old One

#T-minus t'ill scalie thread.

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Old One on Jul 03, 2018, 01:38:07 AM
#T-minus t'ill scalie thread.

Long tall Scalie, she built sweet,

she got everythin', that uncle Huggs need.

:D I couldn't help it. Of course you have to read it in Mac's "gone crazy" voice.

Vertigo

Vertigo

Empire Magazine's podcast has just released a spoiler special for Fallen Kingdom. The first half (about an hour) comprises interviews with JA Bayona and Colin Trevorrow discussing creative decisions behind both the Jurassic World films, and is a really interesting listen. Two tidbits that come out of it are that we can probably expect more of the Jurassic Park cast in the next film, and surprisingly that Colin feels a bit guilty about the lack of an educational role in JW, so the inclusion of a kickass 'palaeoveterinarian' was in the hope that the film might inspire youngsters to pursue careers as vets, in a similar way to how JP encouraged a lot (a lot) of people to become palaeontologists and scientists. Unsurprisingly the big creative theme was about how we relate to animals, which is probably why I like the film so much.

Second half is a spoiler-heavy review by the magazine's journalists. They're all pretty positive on the film, but go into fine details about what did and didn't work.

The Empire Podcast is actually my favourite podcast out there, so it's well worth tracking down more if you like this one. I normally make it a tradition to listen to their spoiler specials in the car on the way back from the cinema, but they delayed it this time to correspond with the US release.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 02, 2018, 11:46:04 PM
Quote from: MudButt on Jul 02, 2018, 10:19:10 PM
Trevorrow has said that they will be going away from Hybrids after Fallen Kingdom.
And like that this is the best news I've read all day.

Even if they stray away from that, damage is done since the first Jurassic World. Hard to build a really good story based on that. At least Bayona's directing saved the day numerous times in Fallen Kingdom.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Just got home from the theaters.

Just got home from the theaters.

Spoiler
I have mixed emotions, but overall I was very pleased with the movie. Everyone was right btw, the first ten minutes are just amazing! The news ticker on the bottom actually got a laugh out of me regarding the US President 😂 I felt really bad for blue and the brachiosaurus on the ledge. I'm tired so will stop here for now.

Possibly the best part for me is announcing that July 3rd is now Jurassic World day and July 4th is Jurassic Park Day instead of keeping them together on July 4th. I know, I'm weird. Lol
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Anyone notice?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed