Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,582 times)

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 05, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

I'm getting a serious Primal Rage vibe from that poster.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Woah, who would have thought we'd have 4 carnivores in 1 JW movie (not including that hybrid shit).

MudButt

MudButt

Critics seem to be mixed on the movie again. However most are saying it's very entertaining and Bayona put a nice spin on it. A general consensus seems to say that movie sets up a cool idea for the next movie, the dinosaurs are treated as characters, the action is great, and the humans are slightly better but still a lot of under developed and wasted characters.

Xan21

Xan21

I'll note and tally how many times I cringe or roll my eyes tomorrow ;-) but I will enjoy it I hope

MudButt

MudButt

Lucky you. I have to wait until the 21st to see it here in the US. Hope you enjoy it! I'm really excited.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 05, 2018, 08:31:49 PM
Woah, who would have thought we'd have 4 carnivores in 1 JW movie (not including that hybrid shit).
That poster does not include the Allosaurs or Baryonix that are set to appear too.

Russ840

Russ840

Baryonx is there on the bottom right.

I'll be seeing this I 5 hours. Cant wait

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Russ840 on Jun 06, 2018, 05:39:16 AM
Baryonx is there on the bottom right.

I'll be seeing this I 5 hours. Cant wait
That's a Suchomimus.

Russ840

Russ840

What makes you think that ? 

Have I missed something? 

The suchomimus has not been featured in any marketing, to my knowledge, yet they stick him on the poster in spite of the fact the Baryonx has been in all the trailers.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: MudButt on Jun 05, 2018, 08:36:45 PMA general consensus seems to say that movie sets up a cool idea for the next movie...

Eugh, my least favourite thing to read in a review. Films should be a stand-alone piece of entertainment, not set-up up the next one.

Incidentally, I saw the trailer before Deadpool 2 last night, and my opinion of it after seeing it on the big screen went from not really being bothered to actively thinking it looked stupid. I'm definitely out.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: MudButt on Jun 05, 2018, 10:57:48 PM
Lucky you. I have to wait until the 21st to see it here in the US. Hope you enjoy it! I'm really excited.

Yes lol ! It's payback for delaying The Predator for 1 month in France ! Just kidding of course  ;)

I'm going to see this tonight and i hope i will be entertained !

Russ840

Russ840

Just saw it. Pretty good. I was never bored. Only a couple of dodgy CG shots.

I will say this. Where as I left the cinema after watching JW feeling like the kid I did originally watching JP, I left the cinema this time feeling a little like I did after watching LW.

I simple feels like such a different movie.

Spoiler
there is no Suchomimus. So that puts to rest the chat this morning about one being on that poster. As I said. Baryonx. 
[close]

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Russ840 on Jun 06, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Have I missed something? 

The suchomimus has not been featured in any marketing, to my knowledge, yet they stick him on the poster in spite of the fact the Baryonx has been in all the trailers.

Looks much more like a sucho here don't you think?

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Gate on Jun 06, 2018, 05:21:44 PM
Quote from: Russ840 on Jun 06, 2018, 08:24:19 AM

Have I missed something? 

Looks much more like a sucho here don't you think?

As per my last post. Saw the movie today. That which you are pointing out is an Allosaurus. It's says so in the movie.

Alien³

Alien³

I loved Fallen Kingdom from start to finish.

Couldn't have asked for a better Jurassic Park 5.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed