Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,559 times)

The Old One

The Old One

I can't remember the last time I saw the original JP, shame about the 4K though.

Xan21

Xan21

Funny people here acting like their previous Presidents were the salt of the earth ... one crook after the other

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Naginata on May 28, 2018, 03:08:51 AM
The design is pretty boring, but even concept-wise it seems kinda dumb. The Indominus kinda-sorta made sense since the point was spectacle, but what possible military/defense purpose could an uncontrollable murder-machine with zero natural immunity to bullets serve? If it has the same abilities as the Indominus, then it's just a smaller, less visually appealing version of something we've already seen. If not, then... what? A raptor that's really smart and has thumbs? Isn't the JP Raptors' whole deal that they're smart and able to open doors?

Maybe the whole "hey kid, look at my spoooooooky Freddy Kruger hand!" bit from the trailer put me off, I dunno. I'm looking forward to Blue kicking its ass, if nothing else.
Its the reason why they pumped more raptor DNA on this one, to have all the abilities of the previous one but the obedience of a raptor like with Blue and Owen. Damm thing these warmongers like Hopkins don't realize is that its a long process and even then its not perfect. But warmongers just want that cash and fame. Basically they are taking the argument that Owen and Hopkins had and turning it into the plot of this new movie.

Xan21

Xan21

There is more to this movie... it has a big plottwist

ace3g

ace3g

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Xan21 on May 29, 2018, 10:06:04 AM
Funny people here acting like their previous Presidents were the salt of the earth ... one crook after the other
I guess no one got my John Hammond quote ;D

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: ace3g on May 29, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

Great poster but isn't the human a bit too small compaired to the Rex? And the big space between the text annoys me lol

Alien³

Alien³

Isn't Kong a little big here? ::)

ace3g

ace3g

HD Poster;

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on May 30, 2018, 07:53:19 AM
Quote from: ace3g on May 29, 2018, 11:23:39 PM

Great poster but isn't the human a bit too small compaired to the Rex? And the big space between the text annoys me lol

I think that's the scene with the mosasaur from the trailer. I suspect the rex has just been pasted in there.

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

That is the ultimate crane game.

Xan21

Xan21

The poster is correct although the size of the rex is ridiculous lol

Spoiler
The T rex and Mosasaurus are in the same scene in the opening plus a very nice although too small cameo of another beloved dino from JP. I feel it gets the shaft for the rest of the film as usual.
[close]

New tv spot... I laughed.

Naginata

Naginata

Quote from: Xan21 on May 29, 2018, 10:06:04 AM

It was a reference to John Hammond's line from the original Jurassic Park, dude.

ace3g

ace3g

Gate

Gate

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 05, 2018, 03:17:21 AM

I feel like a ten year old standing before a giant movie sign at the mall again.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed