Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,046 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Wait so out of all the possible plots...

Spoiler
it's black market dinos in the fallen kingdom? Damn that is boring as dirt.
[close]

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: whiterabbit on Apr 19, 2018, 07:50:50 AM
Wait so out of all the possible plots...

Spoiler
it's black market dinos in the fallen kingdom? Damn that is boring as dirt.
[close]

Then call me a Pedologist.

Xan21

Xan21

Another trailer with more footage... much better trailer overall.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

A much better trailer indeed, it got me psyched for Roberta/ Rexy back in action! I'll always have a soft spot since she really represents almost all of my childhood!

Rudiger

Rudiger

Meh. The last one was crap. This looks crappier.

KillCrites

KillCrites

Quote from: Rudiger on Apr 19, 2018, 11:57:10 AM
Meh. The last one was crap. This looks crappier.
I think this looks leagues better than JW personally. At least it's not a repeat of the original film.

bobby brown

bobby brown

About the indoraptor...

Spoiler
If blue is the base for the Indoraptor, how fast is it created?
[close]

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: KillCrites on Apr 19, 2018, 12:10:24 PMI think this looks leagues better than JW personally. At least it's not a repeat of the original film.

No, it's a repeat of the second film lol (mixed with a repeat of the last one in the form of the genetically modified dino).

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 19, 2018, 02:37:02 PM
Quote from: KillCrites on Apr 19, 2018, 12:10:24 PMI think this looks leagues better than JW personally. At least it's not a repeat of the original film.

No, it's a repeat of the second film lol (mixed with a repeat of the last one in the form of the genetically modified dino).

Well they wanted to make a new park in the second film on the mainland, more like a zoo, that's not really what is happening here it seems.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Quote from: Huggs on Apr 19, 2018, 12:47:50 AM
Quote from: Mr.Turok on Apr 18, 2018, 11:48:17 PM
I don't understand the whole hate for Blue/Owen bond. Its an animal, not a monster. A predatory wired social animal, like wolves. Raised from birth by Owen, who has been off on her own for years and finally back with her long lost family member. Its no surprise that Blue became super loyal after everything they've been through.

Its not far fetched, and seeing how in this universe that Raptors are smarter than dolphins, whales and even primates, there is little to wonder why Blue under her own choice sticks with Owen.

Plus...have you seen real life? Like Pocho the Crocodile. Croc was loyal to his man to death via old age. And Crocs are cold blooded killers that hold little to no thought of social interaction or other meaningless traits like that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jXv-KIDxjlY

Ever heard of Timothy Treadwell?

Grizzly Man !

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Apr 19, 2018, 03:20:37 PMWell they wanted to make a new park in the second film on the mainland, more like a zoo, that's not really what is happening here it seems.

The stuff about the new park constituted all of a few lines of dialogue in The Lost World. It was hardly the plot of the movie; the plot was taking dinosaurs from the island, after which they run amuck in a populated setting.

This trailer seems awfully similar to that.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I'm just pissed off mad they nonchalantly killed off the Sorna dinos.

:-\

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 19, 2018, 03:51:28 PM
Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Apr 19, 2018, 03:20:37 PMWell they wanted to make a new park in the second film on the mainland, more like a zoo, that's not really what is happening here it seems.

The stuff about the new park constituted all of a few lines of dialogue in The Lost World. It was hardly the plot of the movie; the plot was taking dinosaurs from the island, after which they run amuck in a populated setting.

This trailer seems awfully similar to that.

Hopefully this won't have a preachy, half-assed animal rights message on top of it. :laugh:

Vertigo

Vertigo

Pretty good message to preach, so long as a full ass is used.

Alien³

Alien³

So good! Been wanting a scene like this for years! :laugh:

Spoiler
[close]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed