Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,047 times)

kwisatz

kwisatz

And i thought JW was the low point.

Xan21

Xan21

Dissapointing trailer... again... the opening was weird, but I don't even wanna waste my time writing a review. So mweh. The jeep commercial was pretty cool.

D88M

D88M

Bad trailer, they are selling the movie as it will be non stop action, the design of the animals and their interactivity with the cast is as cartoonis has in JW, and looks like a remake of TLW with yet again shots that recall JP moments and a remake of JW with yet again a dinosaur hibryd. This new trilogy they are making is really weird.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Feb 04, 2018, 11:54:52 PM
Saw it live. Blown away.

Yeeeeaaaah Boooooi!

Wweyland

Wweyland

What is their reason for going back to the island again? Chris Pratt's character misses his pet dinosaur so let's get people killed?

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Much like the latest Star Wars, I have no interest in this.

Both are franchises I love that are doing nothing at all to excite me with their most recent entries.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

This god damn mutant raptor gives me the creeps though...

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 05, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
What is their reason for going back to the island again? Chris Pratt's character misses his pet dinosaur so let's get people killed?
Mount Sibo is about to erupt and Claire runs a dinosaur protection group.

Spoiler
Gonna predict right now her group is tricked into helping Hammond's old partner who then sells dinosaurs on the black market. Totally what it looks like.
[close]

Xan21

Xan21

The Mosasaurus is reported missing on the Dinosaur Protection Group  page hahahaha

Mr.Turok

Mr.Turok

Quote from: Gate on Feb 05, 2018, 04:54:08 PM
Quote from: Wweyland on Feb 05, 2018, 11:34:32 AM
Mount Sibo is about to erupt and Claire runs a dinosaur protection group.

Spoiler
Gonna predict right now her group is tricked into helping Hammond's old partner who then sells dinosaurs on the black market. Totally what it looks like.
[close]

Honestly I don't understand why people get mad at the idea. I mean people have policies and take action to protect endangered species already. Super rare species such as dinosaurs would definitely be something people would naturally take about in the JP Universe when it comes to preserving them. It's been stated in both the novel and movie versions of The Lost World that Site B is a natural preserve for them so it would make sense for some kind of discourse to be made if further action should be taken to save the ones on Isla Nublar. Especially since these dinosaurs have been in the public mind since the opening of Jurassic World, it wouldn't be surprising if the people there started to hold protests and calls to their respective governments to save them.

Not to mention, like with all new science and technology, there will always be some kind of military use and the power of genetic engineering is something no nation or power will ignore. 

That being said, I wonder why the Indoraptor is hanging out in a little girls room? A first time assassination test or something?

Xan21

Xan21

The Indoraptor is being auctioned off in or close to the Lockwood mansion where she lives. We don't know yet who her parents are... Lockwood is her grandpa I believe.

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Xan21 on Feb 05, 2018, 07:04:37 PM
Spoiler
The Indoraptor is being auctioned off in or close to the Lockwood mansion where she lives. We don't know yet who her parents are... Lockwood is her grandpa I believe.
[close]
Spoiler tags are your friend, and a rule. Added them here for you.

Highland

Highland

Trailer shows a lot of the tense bits of the movie. Big sign it's garbage. I liked Jurassic World too, thought it was fun.

reecebomb

reecebomb

Jurassic World was a fun in a silly b-movie dinosaur cartoon way. I except it to be a as silly but it looks it tries to be scary at the same time, which might work, there's hope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed