Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,607 times)

Xan21

Xan21

Baryonyx looks freaky... hope we get to see Maisie and Lockwood Manor in the full trailer... and Ian Malcolm

Better quality teaser 2

frenchfries

frenchfries

So glad colin confirmed that it is a baryonyx. The angle makes the snout appear smaller but it was clearly a bary to me in the first place

Xan21

Xan21

I think the other 'special' one it got confused with appears later in the film

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

Just checked what the Baryonyx is about according to some studies on the net, it's a big fella ! Didn't imagined it this big !

Russ840

Russ840

Large Theropod but smaller than a rex.

Vertigo

Vertigo

I've been wanting to see Baryonyx in Jurassic Park ever since seeing the map icon in the first film. Or in any form of screen media after seeing the skeleton at the Natural History Museum. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt for now, as that's a very brief glimpse in the teaser, but it doesn't give me much hope that the rest of the footage is just as stuffed full of dull grey anachro-saurs as JW was.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

If DoomRulz is reading:

;)

ace3g

ace3g

Jacku

Jacku

Looks like all out CGI again  :-\

Xan21

Xan21

I hate that eye at the end... it's so annoying looks like that movie DINOSAUR... it's lazy... and the Trex WAS animatronic but they poured CGI sauce all over it again just like with that little Raptor. Well at least it fits in with the previous film.

BigDaddyJohn

BigDaddyJohn

I really want to see what the indo-raptor will look like and how his abilities will be portrayed. Considering Raptors are very clever in the movies, how more genetic modifications will affect their intelligence, will they be smarter than the indominus ? Or will it be tuned down a bit in order to not be too much like human intelligence ?

Russ840

Russ840

Quote from: Jacku on Dec 05, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

There has been set pics showing the Rex is an animatronic. Prob touched up with CGI.

Jacku

Jacku

Quote from: Russ840 on Dec 05, 2017, 02:13:28 PM
Quote from: Jacku on Dec 05, 2017, 01:05:57 PM

There has been set pics showing the Rex is an animatronic. Prob touched up with CGI.

Ah well. Also the whole herd running down the mountain crashing into that log is just too much CGI for me. I know a volcano and dinosaurs running down a hill would probably be CGI anyway, but it looks like they've just added the actors into a CG environment. The log and the thing they were hiding behind just look like weightless things that aren't really there.

Alien³

Russ840

Russ840

Excellent. Gonna be great to have a medium sized predator running around

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed