Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,866 times)

ace3g

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Most excellent news. You da man ace3g.

Xan21

Xan21

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Wonder what deadly creature is going to jump down Milburn's throat this time...

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

So Zola will be in a robo-dino body, I take it. ;D

frenchfries

frenchfries

Quote from: Xan21 on Nov 07, 2016, 08:41:00 PM
First casting announcements for Jurassic World 2

http://jurassicoutpost.com/toby-jones-rafe-spall-talks-join-jurassic-world-2/
I can definitely see that younger actor play dodson

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vertigo on Sep 12, 2016, 08:57:14 AM
I swear Rock must have several identical twins to handle his workload. Even if this tweet isn't indicative of him angling for a role, he's somehow managing to balance the lead role in a series, occasional wrestling appearances, a huge action film franchise, umpteen gazillion other movies, constant talk show appearances, charity stuff, and still finds time to tweet like he's permanently jacked into the thing.

Still, if he's interested, it might be a good idea for the producers to have a chat with him.

I can't see him being in a film like this. Every movie he's done either has him in the lead or he's playing a role that was written specifically for him, i.e. Hobbes in the F&F films. I just think he'd stick out like a sore thumb.

Xan21

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Yay?

Vertigo

Vertigo

He's great in Mr Robot, if there's anyone out there not watching it. Only shows up very rarely though.

Xan21

Xan21

Alien³

Alien³

Check out Jurassic World Regenesis.

Best viewed on Google Chrome (Not overly mobile friendly at this time)

http://www.timackcreations.com/jwregenesis

Astronoë

Astronoë

I suggest instead of civilian jeeps, they go with armored vehicles this time..

Naissus

Naissus

I wonder where they will go from here?  The "lets make a park" concept has been done enough.  None of the characters are central and have a story that must continue.  There are only two choices I can think of without being repetitive.  Continue the military/biopunk biological weapon or decide that these creatures deserve to be preserve and start creating habits for them to increase in numbers around the world.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed