Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,652 times)

Vertigo

Vertigo

white rabbit object - incorrect password
whte_rbt.obj - incorrect password
mr goodbytes - incorrect password
magic word - incorrect password

???

:edit:
answer
It's indominus.
[close]
Apparently I was trying to be too clever.

Alien³

Alien³

Spoiler
We chose Indominus because it meant kids could get in to. ;)
[close]

Vertigo

Vertigo

Yeah, on second thoughts, that was probably for the best!
Spoiler
This stuff's really good, can I ask who came up with the timeline details? Specifically the timeframe for Masrani and Ingen's respective Nublar operations, the inclusion of Site B in the JW setup, and Wu's hybrids.
[close]

Alien³

Alien³

Spoiler
Myself and Tim wrote everything.
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Alien³

Alien³

I'm not even going to watch it. 8)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I left a pretty scathing list of everything they got wrong. I don't think Jeremy was paying attention when he watched JW.

Scree

Scree

Alien³

Alien³

Oh no, the perfect Cinema Sins audience member. Someone who hash't watched the film :laugh:

stephen

stephen

god - a lot of the so called "sins" cinema sins comes up with regarding a lot of movies aren't really sins at all.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

They're not really trying much these days. While I understand the whole point of CinemaSins is to nitpick silly things, a lot of sins videos contain sins that are explained in the film.

stephen

stephen

Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 16, 2015, 09:53:06 PM
They're not really trying much these days. While I understand the whole point of CinemaSins is to nitpick silly things, a lot of sins videos contain sins that are explained in the film.

Exactly.

one issue among many.

DoomRulz

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 03, 2016, 06:52:16 AM
The symbolic gesture in JW, IMO, was good enough.

I think that is what he is talking about.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

The symbolic gesture was more than good enough. The only way it could be superior is if those are the bones from the JP3 spinosaurus. In any case I'd prefer a sequel try something different from the now four movies and add a few new dinos. Of course it seems to be headed into the weaponized beast phase... though at the same time nothing became of that lost can full of dino-dna.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed