Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,270 times)

Immortan Jonesy

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Njm1983 on Jun 21, 2015, 06:52:15 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2015, 03:52:54 PM
I noticed a couple of continuity errors recently. When
Spoiler
Indominus attacks the Gyrosphere, the boys are facing into her mouth, yet when Zach releases their seatbelts, they fall down and in the following shot, their seats are facing away from Indominus.
[close]
Somehow it turned around without us noticing. The second error is after the big fight at the end. Rex plows through the Spinosaurus skeleton but when Blue runs off after it's over, if you look closely, you'll see it's standing again.

I just assumed the gyrosphere seats moved position from  taking damage.

How would they have done a 180 degree turn?

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

How Jurassic World's sound team created Indominus Rex's roar

https://vimeo.com/channels/staffpicks/130365792

Njm1983

Njm1983

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2015, 07:18:48 PM
Spoiler
Indominus attacks the Gyrosphere, the boys are facing into her mouth, yet when Zach releases their seatbelts, they fall down and in the following shot, their seats are facing away from Indominus.
[close]
Somehow it turned around without us noticing. The second error is after the big fight at the end. Rex plows through the Spinosaurus skeleton but when Blue runs off after it's over, if you look closely, you'll see it's standing again.

Yeah I see your point.. only thing I could think of is that the weight of the kids somehow offsets the center of gravity for their seats. But then the moment they unbuckled the seats would move right into their downward path. It's clear that the seats stay in their inverted position in the movie... honestly it's not the end of the world. No different then the t Rex paddock drop off in the first film.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

The cracked glass in the Indominus paddock is only there when Masrani asks about it; it is gone in all the other scenes in the paddock display room.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Njm1983 on Jun 21, 2015, 08:31:00 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2015, 07:18:48 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Yeah I see your point.. only thing I could think of is that the weight of the kids somehow offsets the center of gravity for their seats. But then the moment they unbuckled the seats would move right into their downward path. It's clear that the seats stay in their inverted position in the movie... honestly it's not the end of the world. No different then the t Rex paddock drop off in the first film.

It's not the end of the world for sure. But comparing to the Rex paddock scene is illogical as there is an explanation for that.

Quote from: Omegamorph on Jun 21, 2015, 08:53:40 PM
The cracked glass in the Indominus paddock is only there when Masrani asks about it; it is gone in all the other scenes in the paddock display room.

Good call. I hadn't noticed that one.

Njm1983

Njm1983

I didn't notice the glass either..

BTW the explanation they offer at jplegacy is pretty weak. Yeah its possible but unlikely. They forget the t Rex orientation when she eats the goat. The way she is presented she would have approached from the moat or at the very least been near the drop off on the inside. Feels very awkward to me. There's also the angle of Alan and lex swinging/climbing down which give us a good look in the direction of where the raised feeding /viewing area would have been. All you can see is foliage...

Alien³

Alien³

I thought the boys just rolled off their seats to the ground.

As for the spino skeleton the front half doesn't fall down, so in that shot of Blue running down mainstreet maybe you can only see the front half.

Njm1983

Njm1983

That part isn't the question. When the
Spoiler
I Rex smashes the gyrosphere down on them when they are on the ground, the seats are upside down
[close]

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: Njm1983 on Jun 22, 2015, 12:19:21 AM
That part isn't the question. When the
Spoiler
I Rex smashes the gyrosphere down on them when they are on the ground, the seats are upside down
[close]

I see!

I'm on BBC Radio Norfolk today from 15:00pm (uk time) talking Masrani Global and Jurassic World for anyone who wishes to chime in.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radionorfolk

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'll try and catch that. Congrats again!

Alien³

Alien³

Cheers man ;D

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Is anyone here going to attend Jurassic Party on the 26th?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's that?

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Webcast with over 100 sfx artists that have worked on the JP films!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed