Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,932 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

No one cares about Jurassic Park 3.

The spinosaurus skeleton was placed there for one reason only; to get smashed to f**k by the T-Rex and it was totally awesome. The only way it would have been more awesome was to have the T-Rex pick it's teeth with one of the spines... of course those puny arms couldn't actually do it; but that's besides the point. :laugh:

SuicideDoors

SuicideDoors

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jun 20, 2015, 08:32:28 PM
No one cares about Jurassic Park 3.

The spinosaurus skeleton was placed there for one reason only; to get smashed to f**k by the T-Rex and it was totally awesome. The only way it would have been more awesome was to have the T-Rex pick it's teeth with one of the spines... of course those puny arms couldn't actually do it; but that's besides the point. :laugh:

Alright Alright Alright

The T-Rex is a cinema hero, JP3 was as heartbreaking as the last 20 minutes of JW was pure exhilarating

Njm1983

Njm1983

Just watched JW for the second time. Still really awesome. And the finale is great. I also noticed something...Are the gas jeeps in the film the same 2 that are used to bring the group from the helicopter pad to the visitor center in the first film?

Vertigo

Vertigo

They're probably not the same prop, but in-universe, yes. I've read that the main jeep is the one Hammond and Gennaro ride on in Jurassic Park.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Yeah I meant in universe. I got home and was watching the first film noticed the numbers on the jeeps correspond with the 2 in jw.

StrangeShape

StrangeShape

My fiance loved it and said its one of the best, most fun movies shed ever seen. I myself arent really that crazy about it, I liked it, and its better than JP 3 for sure, but without the characters that I grew up with like Grant, ellie and malcolm, it doesnt feel like Jurassic sequel for me at all, rather an unrelated 2015 cool entertaining popcorn flick in 3d with dinos. I did love the ending when the T rex is released, such a cool treat for JP fans. And the shot where Claire is running with a flare in slow motion with T rex behind her is just wow

szkoki

szkoki

one thing for sure, as for the biggest blockbuster fails in the past years,  this one makes Prometheus indeed a 2011 Space Odyssey :D
i know even if its really a crap movie and i shouldnt bash a movie very frequently but damn, the amount of love it gets is too crazy now

noname

noname

Just got back from the theater. I really loved the first 30 min of the movie. After that it was forgettable. Also I did not like the way the t-rex was designed. It seemed quite different from the previous movies.

Tangakkai

Tangakkai

Going to see it next friday... can anyone spoil me if the Suchomimus or the Baryonyx make an appereance?

elemental-of-all

elemental-of-all

Quote from: Tangakkai on Jun 21, 2015, 01:24:09 PM
Going to see it next friday... can anyone spoil me if the Suchomimus or the Baryonyx make an appereance?

No dice.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I noticed a couple of continuity errors recently. When
Spoiler
Indominus attacks the Gyrosphere, the boys are facing into her mouth, yet when Zach releases their seatbelts, they fall down and in the following shot, their seats are facing away from Indominus.
[close]
Somehow it turned around without us noticing. The second error is after the big fight at the end. Rex plows through the Spinosaurus skeleton but when Blue runs off after it's over, if you look closely, you'll see it's standing again.

predxeno

predxeno

^Hahaha, the T-Rex can't even kill a dead Spinosaurus. ;D

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

Spino, best troll ever :laugh:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: elemental-of-all on Jun 20, 2015, 05:35:01 PM
I seriously don't get the hate behind jp3.
It's better than the lost world in almost every way.
"Ughhh trex died"  ugh.... Yea? And it was awesome, take off your nostalgia glasses for a minute.

Of course it's not perfect, but it only gets bad rep becuase there has to be "the bad one" in any series of movies.

I can think of maybe 3 things even worth nitpicking on in jp3. Which I'd back up, the rest I'll defend to the death.
Also angry Joe is a shill. Sometimes he gets shit right, other times dead wrong.

Because it's a poorly made film. It has horrible pacing, the writing is lousy, the directing is questionable, and overall, it's boring, something a Jurassic Park film shouldn't be.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 21, 2015, 03:52:54 PM
I noticed a couple of continuity errors recently. When
Spoiler
Indominus attacks the Gyrosphere, the boys are facing into her mouth, yet when Zach releases their seatbelts, they fall down and in the following shot, their seats are facing away from Indominus.
[close]
Somehow it turned around without us noticing. The second error is after the big fight at the end. Rex plows through the Spinosaurus skeleton but when Blue runs off after it's over, if you look closely, you'll see it's standing again.

I just assumed the gyrosphere seats moved position from  taking damage.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed