Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,271 times)

Godzillakuj94

Godzillakuj94

Quote from: Gate on Jun 18, 2015, 08:51:06 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 17, 2015, 09:06:04 PM
I just saw the movie and while I enjoyed the basic plot, I felt the film rushed over some of the finer details of the movie such as character personalities and development which I felt were too cliched for a movie made in 2015.

Spoiler
I also don't understand why the pteranodons attacked humans since they are fish eaters.
[close]

Spoiler

The I-Rex commanded them to attack. That's what everyone seems to be missing about this movie, but that can also make the animal even more ridiculous.
[close]
Spoiler
She didn't command them, she just scared them out of the aviary.
[close]

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Gilfryd on Jun 18, 2015, 05:39:39 AM
Spoiler
That ending.

Spoiler
[close]
[close]

Yeah a lot of reviews quote that  :laugh: It's awesome though  8)

Quote from: Godzillakuj94 on Jun 18, 2015, 11:51:20 AM
Quote from: Gate on Jun 18, 2015, 08:51:06 AM
Quote from: predxeno on Jun 17, 2015, 09:06:04 PM
I just saw the movie and while I enjoyed the basic plot, I felt the film rushed over some of the finer details of the movie such as character personalities and development which I felt were too cliched for a movie made in 2015.

Spoiler
I also don't understand why the pteranodons attacked humans since they are fish eaters.
[close]

Spoiler

The I-Rex commanded them to attack. That's what everyone seems to be missing about this movie, but that can also make the animal even more ridiculous.
[close]
Spoiler
She didn't command them, she just scared them out of the aviary.
[close]

Yup.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Bluray limited addition collectors set ...

Spoiler
[close]

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

If the actual product is as good as that prototype, I'm gonna pick it up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I went for my fourth viewing last night in D-Box! Holy shit, if you can do it, DO IT. It's an insane experience.

Alien³

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Are you taking the site down?

Alien³

Alien³

Not at all.

It's still alive. ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Ah, sweet. Congrats on the recognition and your rewards! They're well-deserved.

Alien³

Alien³

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 18, 2015, 03:35:25 PM
Ah, sweet. Congrats on the recognition and your rewards! They're well-deserved.

Cheers man.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/06/18/jurassic-world-may-hit-1-billion-on-second-weekend/

QuoteAs the predictions roll in and we consider where the possible figures will fall, it's becoming increasingly obvious that we may see something incredible happening this weekend — Jurassic World just might hit $1 billion on only its second weekend of release.

PRI. HUDSON

PRI. HUDSON

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 18, 2015, 04:19:34 PM
http://www.forbes.com/sites/markhughes/2015/06/18/jurassic-world-may-hit-1-billion-on-second-weekend/

QuoteAs the predictions roll in and we consider where the possible figures will fall, it's becoming increasingly obvious that we may see something incredible happening this weekend — Jurassic World just might hit $1 billion on only its second weekend of release.

I predicted it would after the first weekend since it was half way there in just a couple days.

Corporal Hicks

Immortan Jonesy

Snowdog

Snowdog

Legacy released a video of the practical apatosaurus.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jfcqQf61S-k

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed