Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,776 times)

ace3g

ace3g

Dave O'F
‏@DaveOFlanagan

The Park is open in 8 days - my #JAWS #JURASSICWORLD mashup @EricVespe @DrewAtHitFix @firstshowing @jurassicparkiv

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: ace3g on Jun 03, 2015, 11:42:18 PM

Dave O'F
‏@DaveOFlanagan

The Park is open in 8 days - my #JAWS #JURASSICWORLD mashup @EricVespe @DrewAtHitFix @firstshowing @jurassicparkiv

Unf

Hubbs

Hubbs

szkoki

szkoki

lol why is so blind about lost world? the review someone added before here is way more detailed and stands with two feet on the ground

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: szkoki on Jun 04, 2015, 10:31:45 AM
lol why is so blind about lost world? the review someone added before here is way more detailed and stands with two feet on the ground

Because it's great save for a couple dumb scenes.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The Retrospective TLW review was quite good. He summed it up perfectly: a film that has a few good scenes but overall doesn't work as well as it should have.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

TLW has a pair of weird scenes but overall works wonders.

Alien³

Alien³

TLW is so awesome.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I liked the lost world but I agree with Oliver, the movie's ideas didn't rouse me to the theater to see it. A lot of my friends thought the San Diego rampage was a terrible idea but I honestly loved it. On the other hand the black girl doing the gymnastics by itself is enough to kill the film. The silly things like hanging on a rope as the truck fell or how the t-rex ate everyone to pieces on the boat, muffin button.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The gymnastics scene wouldn't have been as bad if the raptor wasn't so easily distracted. Seriously; the thing just stands there at gawks at her for a good four seconds without even flinching.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

I can think of a few excuses but It should have just been cut out.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

On that I certainly agree. Short scene though.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Retrospective brought up a great point that I never considered which was, why bring back Ian Malcolm? If the intention of the excursion is to study dinosaurs, wouldn't you want Alan Grant?

Keg

Keg

Don't care about the reasons why or if theyre even logical, i'll take Ian Malcolm in JP over Alan Grant any day. For me it kind of makes up for how little Goldblum got to do in the first film. I love The Lost World, I really do but that massive plot hole of how the f**k everybody on board the ship dies still irritates me everytime I watch it.

Alien³

Alien³

Malcolm > Grant.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed