Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,382 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Just a little twisted irony where John Hammond's DNA was the human donation to the Indominus Rex. Like the reason why all the kids will survive in this movie. :laugh:

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

They'd have to change the name to Sparednoexpenseosaurus.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: KiramidHead on May 13, 2015, 05:12:09 AM
They'd have to change the name to Sparednoexpenseosaurus.
That... that sounds amazing! Maybe that could be the iRex's beta-testing name.  :laugh:

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: Naissus on May 13, 2015, 12:07:46 AMSo you want the iRex to have a white beard or a hat or both?

Director's Cut, this needs to happen.

ace3g

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Haha, that kid at the beginning

Snowdog

Snowdog

I also want a dinosaur petting zoo!!! ;D This movie is most definitly going to capture the magic the first Jurassic Park has before the shitstorm of escaping dinosaurs 8)

szkoki

szkoki

im not at all a cgi freak but the gyrosphere scene looks weak compared to the other ones  :-\

on the other hand!!!! i want a Little Foot reference now mr Spielberg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Going back to a question from the last page, I have this in mind for the beginning scene:

forest shaking (lasts about 30-40 seconds), cameras zoom in the forest to reveal tourists witnessing the dinos, then a voice-over of Patels owner comes in and a commercial for JW begins. Zooms out to reveal a panel of people watching the video, then opinions begin to surface from the people in suits and expensive dresses.

As for the conclusion of the film:

Spoiler
Siberian Patel/Ingen operation with a heavy suited man comes running up to patels owner saying: "You have to see this. I think we found it."
[close]

ace3g

ace3g

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: ace3g on May 13, 2015, 11:42:46 PM

Lets hope that one scene wont be the only scene with the Tyrannosaurus tho

ace3g

ace3g

Xan21

Xan21

Strong imagery with beautiful music, that's how you do it... I knew I saw an Indominus Rex head at the top of the waterfall in tv spot 7...wonder how they performed that stunt (it does seem like the kids, same with Zara)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on May 14, 2015, 12:42:42 AM
Quote from: ace3g on May 13, 2015, 11:42:46 PM

Lets hope that one scene wont be the only scene with the Tyrannosaurus tho

I'm sure it won't be. I have a feeling Universal is taking the cries from JP 3 seriously in regards to the T.Rex.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Better f**king damn well be.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed