Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,978 times)

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: jacc.90 on May 11, 2015, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on May 10, 2015, 01:08:48 AM
New tv spot. Low quality but has some new shots.
Couldn't be more excited for this movie, but I kind of dislike how much the dino's use their hands/claws..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEVu28wX4U

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Could it be in the old visitor's centre?
[close]

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Snowdog on May 09, 2015, 05:14:43 PM
124 minutes including credits. Enough time for wonder, mayhem and character development I think ;D 8)
http://www.jurassicworld.org/news/uploads/JWRuntime124.JPG

Excellent. Two hours is a good runtime for a film like this I think. 2.5 would've been pushing it. In other news, my contact in Pennsylvania, owner of the second largest JP collection in the world, is hooking me up with U.S.-exclusive JW merch 8)

jacc.90

jacc.90

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on May 11, 2015, 12:57:23 PM
Quote from: jacc.90 on May 11, 2015, 12:00:57 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on May 10, 2015, 01:08:48 AM
New tv spot. Low quality but has some new shots.
Couldn't be more excited for this movie, but I kind of dislike how much the dino's use their hands/claws..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1IEVu28wX4U

Spoiler
[close]

Spoiler
Could it be in the old visitor's centre?
[close]

Spoiler
YES !! :D
[close]

szkoki

szkoki

there are 2 different tv spot 5 and a tv spot 6 aswell with a few new scenes but youtube wont allow me to post vids nowdays
https://www.youtube.com/results?search_sort=video_date_uploaded&search_query=jurassic+world+tv+spot

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

That one trailer where she tells the kid they can never tell their mother what they did kind of reminded my of Shaw from the end of Prometheus.

"Final report of the vessel Prometheus. The ship and her entire crew are gone. If you are receiving this transmission make no attempt to come to it's origin. There is only death here now, and I'm leaving it behind. It is New Years day the year of our lord, 2094. My name is Elizabeth Shaw the last survivor of the Prometheus. And I am still searching..."

...because I definitely did not find any gigantic, super intelligent, millions of years old, genetically enhanced albino prehistoric (insert creature here). She even looked like Shaw in the trailer.  :laugh: Plus is the iRex playing soccer with the Ankylosaurus? What the hell? Did they mix some Brazilian pro soccer player DNA into them too?

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

One more month until a new world is envisioned!

Also @doomrulz, where in PA is that guy?

szkoki

szkoki

what do you think what will be the opening scene? it will be with Owen? with the kids?
it looks like they will introduce the park through the eyes of the kids but still

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: szkoki on May 12, 2015, 10:10:50 AM
what do you think what will be the opening scene? it will be with Owen? with the kids?
it looks like they will introduce the park through the eyes of the kids but still

I have a strong feeling it will be like the first JP, only instead of the raptor being brought into her enclosure, it will be the I.Rex.

Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on May 12, 2015, 10:04:01 AM
Also @doomrulz, where in PA is that guy?

Mechanicsburg

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: szkoki on May 12, 2015, 10:10:50 AM

I hope for some kind of flashback through the years after the disaster of the first park, where you see some dinosaur's roaming free and the ingen board discussing what to do and maybe a little construction of the new park with Richard attenborough's voiceover :P

but i doubt it

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on May 12, 2015, 12:39:20 PMwith Richard attenborough's voiceover

Be kinda hard to do given that he passed away last year...

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Quote from: HuDaFuK on May 12, 2015, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: The Son of Paragus on May 12, 2015, 12:39:20 PMwith Richard attenborough's voiceover

Be kinda hard to do given that he passed away last year...

Yes, I know, maybe they could have recorded it in early production. I remember when he passed away they posted a picture of the "Hammond" statue from the JW movie to honor him.

Anyways it was more something that I would have liked to see rather then really hoping that would be in the movie (his voiceover, I still have hope for the rest of what I wrote :P)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Considering this is a genetic freak monster movie I hope they used Hammond's DNA in the iRex. That would be amazing.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lol wut

Naissus

Naissus

Quote from: whiterabbit on May 12, 2015, 10:26:34 PM
Considering this is a genetic freak monster movie I hope they used Hammond's DNA in the iRex. That would be amazing.

So you want the iRex to have a white beard or a hat or both?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed