Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,516 times)

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 30, 2015, 01:04:04 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Apr 30, 2015, 12:47:27 PM
the restricted are isnt the part of the island where dinos live free from 1st movie?

If we're lucky. Hopefully that means Dilophosaurus makes a return!
I know  :'( Pls Trevorrow

szkoki

szkoki

Dilopho, old visitors centre, wild raptors will make appearance rumors says...well we will see what they didnt show in the trailers

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Looks like Papo had their own ideas for a Hybrid Rex toy a few years back.

http://dinodan.proboards.com/thread/6494/new-2006-prototypes-jp4-inspired

MudButt

MudButt

Did anyone post that it's been confirmed the T-Rex in this movie is the same one from the original?

cuz thats awesome.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: MudButt on Apr 30, 2015, 03:58:25 PM
Did anyone post that it's been confirmed the T-Rex in this movie is the same one from the original?

cuz thats awesome.

It's on the movie's viral site as advertising for the park.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: MudButt on Apr 30, 2015, 03:58:25 PM

cuz thats awesome.

Yeah, Colin said so about a week ago. Makes perfect sense when you consider that this is Site A.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Where is the direct quote from Trevorrow?

Alien³

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Omegazilla on Apr 30, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

QuoteQuestion: I expected maybe there's a cameo–like, a human cameo of some kind. But, you mentioned earlier that there's a dinosaur that we have seen in the previous films that we're going to get to see. Can you talk a little bit about that?

Colin Trevorrow: The T-Rex that's in the film is the T-Rex from the original Jurassic Park and she is 22 years older. But, she's not limping around.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Oh, awesome. :)

Snowdog

Snowdog

New featurette with a first look at the new visitor center 8)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_MVwc0l01c

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 30, 2015, 07:42:27 PM
Quote from: Omegazilla on Apr 30, 2015, 07:19:08 PM

QuoteQuestion: I expected maybe there's a cameo–like, a human cameo of some kind. But, you mentioned earlier that there's a dinosaur that we have seen in the previous films that we're going to get to see. Can you talk a little bit about that?

Colin Trevorrow: The T-Rex that's in the film is the T-Rex from the original Jurassic Park and she is 22 years older. But, she's not limping around.

When he says the "original T-Rex" is in the film, does he mean the original prop that the first movie used or does he mean a new prop just re-colored to look like the first one?  If it's the latter, then I still find the idea lame as hell, unless a) all the other dinos are also from the original movie or b) there's a specific plot reason why this is the case.

Keg

Keg

Its just the same T Rex that you saw in the first film. Whats so hard to understand or accept about that. I have no idea what the lifespan of a T Rex was but I would suspect its at least 50 years so this film being 20 or so years after the first film, it makes sense that its the same T Rex. Whether its been recaptured and out back in the park or its now a wild T Rex that lives on the island and not part of the park we'll just have to wait and see. We dont need a plot reason, it just is the same one.

predxeno

predxeno

I can see why it would be the same T-Rex in the confines of the plot but pointing it out like this sounds just like an attempt to create fan hype.  If I said that the Stegosaurs seen in the trailer are the same Stegosaurs that existed offscreen in the first film, what kind of reaction would I have gotten then?

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Im really happy they are returning the same Tyrannosaurus from the first movie! (Which is what im looking forward to the most lol) I think she holds a special place in everyone's heart who loved the JP movies.

Also I've read the following:
"Trevorrow recently confirmed Jurassic World will be a direct sequel to Jurassic Park."

So does it completely ignore TLW? :(

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed