Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,105 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

I just noticed there's what looks to be a half finished Spinosaurus skeleton in the trailer.  I bet the rex will end up smashing it.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

This movie looks awesome. It reminds me a little of the Godzilla trailer except I think we will get to see more of the iRex in this movie. It's obvious that this movie is criticizing man's insatiable appetite to be entertained. The Mosasaurus is ridiculously huge because they engineered it that way. Only way to spike attendance was to play Frankenstein and create the perfect e-a-t-i-n-g  m-a-c-h-i-n-e. Plus the dino had to be highly intelligent if you are going to up the action factor.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 20, 2015, 06:52:43 PM
Awesome trailer. I had my doubts about the genetically-created dinosaur and training raptors but the action in the trailer looks great.
This.

MudButt

MudButt

Quote from: Darkness on Apr 20, 2015, 07:15:27 PM
Trained or not. It just isn't realistic. It'd never happen.

no way to prove that. besides, it's not like they look particularly happy to see him in that scene.

Wrecktangle

Wrecktangle

Quote from: Nightlord on Apr 20, 2015, 09:32:55 PM
I just noticed there's what looks to be a half finished Spinosaurus skeleton in the trailer.  I bet the rex will end up smashing it.

How cheeky would that be? I'll piss myself laughing if that happens.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: Keg on Apr 20, 2015, 09:02:51 PM
Quote from: HuDaFuK on Apr 20, 2015, 07:40:38 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 20, 2015, 07:34:39 PMNow you're just sarcasticly ignoring the rest of the footage they show with Owen and the Raptors.

No, I just find the entire concept of that scene dumb.

Even though its plausible and definately possible I just think back to the way the Raptors were set up in the original film and the way they were treated by the characters, especially by Muldoon. Now im supposed to accept that a man is mental enough to try and create some kind of connection with them. Its no different to somebody doing it with a lion or a tiger in real life but it just kinda pisses on what I grew up thinking about them. Hopefully when I see it ill change my mind. Its only small bits from a trailer after all and everything else looks superb. Cant wait.

How about a man with Lion and Hyenas?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MNCzSfv4hX8

People need to relax with the Raptors, it's a freaking movie, man. It's not like they are using laser weaponry and it's all of a sudden Dino Riders.

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

As long as they kill humans and give the middle claw to Pratt I am happy ;D

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

I tried so hard to not watch this trailer but everybody was raving about it on social media  :'( looks epic  :o

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Looking forward to it, but I wish trailers would stop showing so goddamn much!!!

Alien³

Alien³

It looks perfect! ;D

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Apr 21, 2015, 12:56:27 AMHow about a man with Lion and Hyenas?

People never talk about lions the way Muldoon talked about the raptors.

Taxemic

Taxemic

Man talks to dinosaur.

Dinosaur talks to dinosaur.

Woman tells you to run.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: frenchfries on Apr 20, 2015, 05:50:41 PM
hes joking( i think) there are some new neat shots that u"ll prob want to see in the theatre.
In any case, I watched it. I loved it more than I thought I would. So I watched it again, then I watched the Super Bowl spot for the first time. Then I rewatched the first trailer for November. I cried so hard :')

My excitement levels went up one thousand fold!

szkoki

szkoki

duh, running in heels from the T/I Rex??

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Taxemic on Apr 21, 2015, 09:23:39 AM
Man talks to dinosaur.

Dinosaur talks to dinosaur.

Woman tells you to run.

*searches feverishly for a 'Like' button*

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed