Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,434 times)

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

So they changed the shark with the Pteranodon, weird and interesting.
Happy to see there was at least a SMALL sign of the Tyrannosaurus. I hope they give her more screentime then that tho.
Other then that, I multi jizzed all over while watching this trailer, its gonna be so epic and amazing! JP one will always be my fave but JW seems a worthy succesor.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: szkoki on Apr 20, 2015, 02:59:53 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aJJrkyHas78#ws

fapfap its more like a Dino Crisis movie :3

i think  I-Rex isnt crawled out of the 40 feet high walls rather fooled them that she crawled to lure them in so she can escape

Yeah it really looks like a 'Jurassic park' & 'Dino Crisis' mix. And as a huge fan of both, I actually love it!! That trailer gave me a 1000 nerdgasms  :laugh: :laugh:

Nightlord

Nightlord

Awesome, looks like the raptors are attacking people at 2:07.

MudButt

MudButt

Yep, we got attacking raptors.

that trailer gave us plenty of Dino action, I don't need to see anything else now. I'm sold.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Also I love the tension between Owen and the raptors. And the I.rex chasing the ankylosaurs, o my :o Not even mentioning the fluid movements of the mosasaur. That effect is breathtaking.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

Eh, I dunno what it is, but I just can't get excited for this film, and the new trailer hasn't changed that.

predxeno

predxeno

Wait, the Dinos can communicate interspecies with each other?  That's pushing it very far.

MudButt

MudButt

look raptors killing people lol

all y'all and your trained raptor bullshit

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: predxeno on Apr 20, 2015, 04:09:23 PM
Wait, the Dinos can communicate interspecies with each other?  That's pushing it very far.

I have no idea where you got that from. Most likely they're just talking about the raptors. And they have always communicated with each other.

predxeno

predxeno

Oh, there was a shot of the I-Rex roaring at some flying Dinos around that scene so it sounded like the I-Rex was telling them to attack tourists.

Njm1983

Njm1983

Could have just as easily be the I Rex scaring them to get them out of their cage to cause havok. They are predatory in nature.

I'm sold on this as well.

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: The Son of Paragus on Apr 20, 2015, 03:10:55 PMSo they changed the shark with the Pteranodon, weird and interesting.

They didn't. It's a different scene.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Guys, help me. Please. I'm soooooooooooooooo tempted to watch the new trailer but I must ask: how spoilery is it? I'm told that the I.Rex is fully revealed, but other than that?

Gate

Gate

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 20, 2015, 04:46:09 PM
Guys, help me. Please. I'm soooooooooooooooo tempted to watch the new trailer but I must ask: how spoilery is it? I'm told that the I.Rex is fully revealed, but other than that?
It spoils the entire film plot.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Gate on Apr 20, 2015, 05:02:15 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 20, 2015, 04:46:09 PM
It spoils the entire film plot.

Are you pulling my leg or are you being serious?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed