Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,366,571 times)

frenchfries

frenchfries

so glad to see people upset about joss's comment as i am. sad to see so many people agreeing with them. Anyways that game is looking really nice.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What's the game? Is it another park builder game?

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

Basically, it's like a spiritual successor type thing. There's an easter egg in it where you can see the ruined remains of the old park builder game on the island.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gah, such an overused concept now. I used to pine for a new dinosaur game but really, what are our options? Either you hunt dinosaurs or build a JP-style park. Primal: The Hunted is an interesting game though from what I've seen.

Nightlord

Nightlord

Jurassic Park isolation is something a lot of people brought up when Alien isolation came out, that could be good if done well. 
A game where you get to play as the dinosaurs would be nice too, I remember the lost world game being really damn good.

Vertigo

Vertigo

You can play as a dinosaur in Primal Carnage, and they're planning some kind of co-op vs AI mode for PC: Extinction.

Saurian looks very interesting, and is something I've been wanting to see for a long time - a thorough simulation of a dinosaur ecosystem (Hell Creek formation). There's a thread on these boards somewhere.

I think what's missing is a really good park sim. Operation Genesis was great, but is very old now, and even back in the day it was crying out for a more polished sequel with deeper gameplay. JP Park Builder is the closest we have today and it's a piece of shit mobile game.

HuDaFuK

HuDaFuK

They really should've done that dino mod for Far Cry 3 everyone was clamouring for.

ace3g

ace3g

Gate

Gate

Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 12, 2015, 03:56:55 PM
I think what's missing is a really good park sim. Operation Genesis was great, but is very old now, and even back in the day it was crying out for a more polished sequel with deeper gameplay. JP Park Builder is the closest we have today and it's a piece of shit mobile game.

Look up Prehistoric Kingdom

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: Gate on Apr 13, 2015, 12:18:35 AM
Quote from: Vertigo on Apr 12, 2015, 03:56:55 PM

Yes that game looks great!

predxeno

predxeno

I know this is a LONG shot but does anyone have the soundtrack to Jurassic Park: The Game by Telltale Games?  I heard it was released only for those who bought the Deluxe Edition but that edition is sold out and I can't find the soundtrack anywhere. :(

Vertigo

Vertigo

Quote from: Gate on Apr 13, 2015, 12:18:35 AM

Sweet bountiful Flying Spaghetti Monster, that looks amazing. And not just the project itself - I love that they're keeping the community constantly updated with development news, unlike Black Mesa which is almost as teeth-grindingly mysterious as Valve itself.

Alien³

Xan21

Xan21

Bigger version of the EW article, shows a bit more of the dinosaurs

and the first still of Vivian (Lauren Lapkus)

Immortan Jonesy

Immortan Jonesy

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed