Jurassic Park Series

Started by War Wager, Mar 25, 2007, 10:10:16 PM

Author
Jurassic Park Series (Read 1,367,548 times)

MudButt

MudButt

Well, like I said, they probably came up with a way to ''tame'' then in a way because they've proven time and time again to be smarter then we think they are, which is why I think they created a device to help with the taming. I just think at some point it'll backfire and they'll be freed from this restraint that keeps them from being somewhat controlled and turn on Pratt and Co.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Yeah I think the raptors are being coerced. I do think they'll get loose and attack people though.

predxeno

predxeno

"Nature finds a way," right? ;)

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

I still mourn the fact that Pete Postlethwaite is no longer with us. Tembo is like the only character form TLW I'd want back other than Malcolm.

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

^ Facts.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

So who think that they would go in that unheard of direction and have the raptors bite off Chris Pratts head? Maybe even slaughter all of the innocent children at the end? You know, something we would consider being way out of left field?

Vertigo

Vertigo

Are you suggesting that the raptors have extraordinary midichlorian counts?

jacc.90

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Vertigo on Feb 08, 2015, 12:43:29 AM
Are you suggesting that the raptors have extraordinary midichlorian counts?
Well I wasn't thinking that far out of left field... :P

More so that they would break the taboo of having the raptor turn on the hero and eat him and the park goers and have the dinos take over. Or worse if you have any other ideas?

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 08, 2015, 12:08:47 AM
So who think that they would go in that unheard of direction and have the raptors bite off Chris Pratts head? Maybe even slaughter all of the innocent children at the end? You know, something we would consider being way out of left field?

Something that would be way out of left field would be if the raptors started obeying humans and joined a motorcycle gang... oh, wait. :P

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

it's not out of left field doe cause the raptors were lil bitches anyways. 8) 8) 8)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 08, 2015, 04:46:09 AM
it's not out of left field doe cause the raptors were lil bitches anyways. 8) 8) 8)

You say that while looking at the computer screen, but have you checked your left or right?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 08, 2015, 05:03:48 AM
Quote from: King Rathalos on Feb 08, 2015, 04:46:09 AM

You say that while looking at the computer screen, but have you checked your left or right?

???
:'( :'( :'(

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: predxeno on Feb 08, 2015, 04:23:02 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 08, 2015, 12:08:47 AM

Something that would be way out of left field would be if the raptors started obeying humans and joined a motorcycle gang... oh, wait. :P
Nah, because that is what we are being led to believe will happen. It would also be too damn cute and awesome. Think of the boost in toys sales.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed